- Claranet plays on identity. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p8
Highlights the exhibition stand designed by ServicePoint and used at Internet service provider Claranet's exhibit at the NEC. Objective of using the stand in Claranet's exhibit; Technique used by ServicePoint to highlight Claranet's brand identity.
- Stands of distinction. Stanbridge, Jane // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p35
Provides guidelines in maximizing the added-value of modular stands used in events and exhibitions. Impact of graphics in a modular system; Usage of accessories, colors, panel finishes and shapes in creating design; Technique in softening the line of a stand.
- GETTING NOTICED. Whiteling, Ian // Marketing Week;7/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p33
Compares the advantages and cost-effective benefit of cheap modular stands over custom-built schemes by soliciting ideas from executives of leading exhibitors in Great Britain. Pocknell Studio business development manager Andrea Green's comment on the edge of custom-built schemes over modular...
- Covering your assets. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p49
Investigates some of the pitfalls that a stand might encounter on the way to an exhibition. Possible disasters in loading and transporting; Discussion on limited liability coverage for freight transport; Significance of insurance to cover stolen goods; Hazard of hijacking. INSETS: Client do's...
- Strapped for design time. Tucker, Jonathan // Marketing Event;Apr98, p40
Provides information on the stand designs used for exhibitions in Great Britain. Factors affecting deadlines for stand design; Revisions ordered on stand designs; Expectations of client. INSETS: Hong Kong Telecom;Intergraph at Amsterdam.
- Best of both worlds. Clarke, Anna // Event;Nov2002, p33
Deals with the combination of custom-build and modular stands, or custom-modular, for exhibits. Benefits of using custom-modular stands; Information on the products of Protean Design; Role of the economy in the popularity of custom-modular.
- MATERIAL MATTERS. Gander, Paul // Marketing Week;12/11/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p35
Reports on the use of stand-building technologies by exhibitors in Great Britain. Options for the display of goods; Advantage of technology; Preference for the simple stand design.
- Helpline. Thomas, Joe // Marketing (00253650);10/8/2008, p36
The article presents questions and answers related to finding the right product or service including the right kind of stand suited for an exhibition, the assistance needed with brochure storage and distribution and the right services for decorations and accessories for a fun party with clients.
- Show stoppers. Miller, Rachel // Event;Nov/Dec2003, p21
Discusses the secrete to building an exhibition stand that does not get lost in the crowd. Details on a stand for Kane built by stand designer Maxim Design & Display; Exhibition stand produced by HBM for Quantel; Philosophy behind most Mobex designs.