Rayner secures md position at Relyon
- Special operator. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p46
Interviews Mike Rayner, an executive at British furniture company Relyon. Career background; Job responsibilities; Changes in the furniture industry; Impact of the Internet on the industry; Interior decoration trends.
- Reshuffle follows Relyon md resignation. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2003, Issue 5363, p3
Reports on the impact of the resignation of Mike Rayner from the employment of Reylon company on the company's management. Resumption of Ian Topping on the post left by Rayner; Resignation of one of the company's marketing director following the resignation of Rayner; Comments of Toping...
- Unhappy hearts. // New Scientist;8/23/2014, Vol. 223 Issue 2983, p7
The article reports on a study published in the "European Heart Journal" that suggests that death rates from heart disease in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are much higher than in other areas studied, with comments from Mike Rayner at the University of Oxford.
- Chelsfield promises new Piccadilly landmark. // Estates Gazette;2/21/2004, Issue 408, p26
Reports on the unveiling of the first images of Etoile building, Chelsfield's redevelopment of a corner site next to Piccadilly Circus, W1, in London, England. Lot area of the site; Number of Apollo cinema that will be built; Remarks from Mike Rayner of Chelsfield on the scheme.
- Hey, good looking! Simmons, Mark // Estates Gazette;4/5/2014, Issue 1414, p12
The article discusses developments in the real estate market in London, England as of early April 2014, particularly the importance of quality architecture and design in attracting a broad range of tenants. According to Derwent London's Simon Silver, such buildings are critical for commercial...
- PEOPLE. // Rail Business Intelligence;3/6/2008, Issue 313, p10
The article announces several appointments including Mark Hopwood as route director at First Great Western (FGW), Mike Rayner as the Independent Chair of the Compliance & Assurance Group for the Crossrail project, and Andrew Dolman as managing director of swichgear manufacturer Craig & Derricott...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.