Corinth Designs and Charnwood become one firm
- Charnwood At Home. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p2
Reports that Charnwood Upholstery will hold an At Home at its Nottingham, England showroom.
- Tradition makes a comeback. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p2
Reports that a percentage of British company Charnwood Upholstery's range of products will concentrate on traditional and transitional soft cover designs.
- Charnwood spends ...350,000 on new frame facility. // Cabinet Maker;03/13/98, Issue 5079, p5
Reports on upholstery firm Charnwood's investment in a new wood mill. Manufacture of upholstery frames using traditional methods; Effort as part of the company's long term strategy of ongoing improvements in product quality.
- Charnwoood's April launch signals `change in direction'. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p4
Reports that furniture manufacturing firm, Charnwood will introduce its new collection of products at the Christie Tyloer Show on April 19-23, 1998.
- Charnwood campaign. // Cabinet Maker;09/17/99, Issue 5155, p4
Reports the launching of an autumn advertising campaign from Charnwood Upholstery in Great Britain.
- Modern move for Charnwood. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p3
Reports that Charnwood Upholstery has launched its Santa Cruz line of house furnishings.
- Charnwood offer is a hit. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p7
Reports the popularity of the California product line of furniture maker Charnwood Upholstery in Great Britain.
- Charnwood takes on three models after Outline closes. // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p3
Presents the Outline models from Charnwood in Great Britain. Details on the production of the models; Adoption of several Arkana models by Contour; Anticipation of an increase in delivery.
- TFS return for Charnwood. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2001, Issue 5267, p1
Reports the participation of Charnwood Upholstery to the exhibition at the Furniture Show in Great Britain. Years of absence of the company in the trade shows; Plan to exhibit models for independent retail customer; Introduction of models from Outline's collection.