- GTF restyles Habitat identity. // Design Week;5/9/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p3
Reports the launch of the revamped visual identity of Habitat in August 2002.
- Habitat adds to Cookshop. // Housewares;Mar95, Issue 116, p3
Reports that British housewares and home furnishings retailer Habitat plans to expand its Cookshop range by April 1995. Focus on wood/rattan, glass, wire, ceramics, porcelain, stainless steel and enamel.
- Habitat returns to its roots. // Housewares;Apr95, Issue 117, p14
Features the houseware store Habitat. Program to refurbish its shop in the 39-strong chain; Improvement in product quality; Creation of new looks; Exclusivity of the products; Supply of stainless steel cookware.
- Modern meets function at Habitat. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p2
Reports the launch of the autumn/winter collection of Habitat along with its latest logo in showrooms in London, England. Inclusion of Novona bed and a Novona trolley in the leading pieces; Presentation of series of objects with traditional roots; Showcase of a hat stand and ornate rocking...
- Brisk business at new Habitat. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p5
Reports that Habitat's revamped store in Brighton, England has gotten off to a brisk start following its expansion and redevelopment as well as the launching of a promotional drive involving discount cards.
- Memories are made for new Habitat range. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p5
Reports on the rediscovery of vintage as theme for the autumn/winter line of furniture retailer, Habitat.
- IN THE HOT SEAT. // Diva;Jan2007, Issue 128, p18
The article evaluates Spree Track Sofa and Habitat's Sidney Double Seat.
- Mystery Shopper Exeter. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2001, Issue 5244, p11
Recounts experience on shopping at Habitat furniture store along Queen Street in Great Britain. Assessment of store displays; Non-recognition of the customer; Failure to value custom of shoppers.
- Habitat launches ads on Freeserve to promote range. // Marketing (00253650);11/1/2001, p10
Reports on the introduction of a two-month marketing campaign on the Web site of the firm, Habitat.