Argos eyes award winning Origami
- Catalogs. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p234
Presents a listing of catalogs on a range of accessories and gift items. Information on Lillian Rose's release of a format for the Wedding Collection; Details on the 1997 Action Bag catalog; Other detailed information.
- Factfile literature. // Government Product News;Feb96, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p18
Features catalogs on different products. Includes master desktop publishing for personal computers and Mackintosh computers; Supplies for traffic and parking control; Ergonomic workspace products.
- Long-distance shopping. // Horse & Rider;Nov96, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p46
Presents information on ordering horse show clothes, and tack through mail-order catalogs.
- Listings. // Catalog Age;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p42
Presents information on catalog listings in the United States. Subscription cost per month; Target market; Contact information.
- Annual Catalog Awards. // Catalog Age;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p48
Presents the listing of judges, and the winners and finalists in the `Catalog Age' 1997 Annual Catalog Awards.
- Shoe liners and Mickey Mouse. Lewis, Herschell Gordon // Catalog Age;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p129
Talks about the importance of catalogs' powerful selling copy. Admirable copy of the winners in `Catalog Age's' 1997 Annual Catalog Awards; Copy description of some winners; Hero Arts Rubber Stamp; Black Box; The Black Dog.
- Backword. // Catalog Age;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p144
Presents information about mail-order catalogs. Copies of Saks Fifth Avenue's home decor catalog sent to a `Catalog Age' staffer; Harry and David's holiday catalog sent to `Catalog Age'; Prominent catalog companies.
- A solid start. Miller, Paul // Catalog Age;Dec97, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the sales performance of catalog businesses in the United States for the 1997 holiday season. Comparison with 1996 figures; Surpassing of sales expectations; Percentage of sales gains.
- Bullish on the future. Berndorf, Shannon // Catalog Age;Dec97, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p1
Forecasts the performance of the catalog industry in the United States in 1998. Expectation of sales increases; Impact of stock market activity on consumer spending; Probable continuation of catalog mergers and acquisitions.