Taking account of phone numbers
- ERIE SUPREME & COUNTY COURT - 845-9300. // Buffalo Law Journal;11/29/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 96, p2
Presents a directory of Supreme Court justices and their staff in Erie County, New York.
- Springboard. // Re:View;Summer2000, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p77
Provides tips for professionals in various fields on the use of several equipment and supplies. How to make a see-through abacus for group instruction; Technique for making a telephone book; Use of hands-free headsets for communicating with football coaches.
- ERIE SUPREME & COUNTY COURT - 845-9300. // Buffalo Law Journal;12/2/2004, Vol. 76 Issue 97, p2
Presents a directory of Supreme Court justices in Erie County, New York.
- Hotline aims to prove that it's good to talk training. Prickett, Ruth // People Management;10/1/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 19, p14
Focuses on the training program of the British Telecoms that aims to simplify search for course levels in Great Britain. How the program works; Feedback from clients; List of competitors; Problems faced by the system.
- South Korea Career Guide 2006: Professional Resources. // South Korea Career Guide;2006, p1
The potential job seeker will find information related to groups and print resources helpful in finding a job in South Korea. Descriptions, websites, and addresses are provided for business organizations, trade groups, social clubs, chamber of commerce offices, local telephone directories, and...
- Telephone directories as sampling frames. Esslemont, Don; Petersen, Susan // Marketing Bulletin;May92, Vol. 3, p38
Reports on the use of telephone directories as a sampling frames. Percentage of respondents who did not live in households listed in telephone directories; Method of data collection.
- The look of the book. Laborde, Errol // New Orleans Magazine;Feb97, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p104
Presents information on the 1997 telephone directory by Bell South in New Orleans. Previous objections to the layout of the directory; Information on the restructuring of the directory; Benefits of the telephone directory to businesses.
- Slow news day. Kageleiry, Jamie; Schultz, Christine // Yankee;Oct93, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p52
Reports on the introduction of the world's first telephone book in New Haven, Connecticut in 1878. Listing of 50 telephone owners; Television coverage of New England Telephone's announcement of changes in its directory.
- Fingers go on walking tour of ethnic neighborhoods. Trager, Cara // Crain's New York Business;06/29/98, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p26
Presents information on the use of foreign language telephone directories by business enterprises for advertising purposes with reference to the Jewish Israeli Yellow Pages. Why persons use foreign language directories; Names of some foreign language directories; Cost of placing a advertisement...