ScS first foots into Scotland as part of expansion plans
- Sales tonic for ScS. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p5
Reports on the improvement in the sales of ScS. Increase of turnovers; Plan of the company to continue its expansion; Promotion of Kevin Royal from the trading board to the main board as sales director.
- ScS shelves store plans. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2008, Issue 5571, p5
The article focuses on the business plans of ScS Inc. in Great Britain. The company has no plans to open or refurbish any stores due to its 16% drop in like-for-like sales as of December 26, 2007. It warned that the situation is unlikely to improve in the foreseeable future after poor trading...
- ScS expects sales growth to cool. // Cabinet Maker;2/11/2005, Issue 5425, p6
The article reports that ScS Corp. has lifted sales growth over the winter sale, despite not picking up many consumers who would have shopped at Courts before its collapse. ScS's product range is more up market than Courts, and Mike Browne, ScS executive chairman has said the value of its...
- Mystery Shopper Middlebrough. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p10
Presents a shopping experience at SCS Co. in South Bank Centre in Great Britain.
- Profits soar in record year for ScS. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p4
Reports on the record pre-tax profits experienced by furniture distributor ScS Co. in Great Britain. Percentage of turnover; Average order value; Plans in opening new stores.
- ScS looks to the south. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p4
Reports that ScS chief executive Mike Browne sent staff at the Sunderland, England, office floral tributes to celebrate the opening of the firm's floatation at 112 pounds per share.
- ScS spreads South. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p4
Reports on the expansion of upholstery retailer ScS in Great Britain.
- Margin emphasis boosts ScS. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p2
Highlights the financial performance of upholstery chain ScS for the six months period ending in June 1999.
- ...while ScS sees policy pay off. // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p3
Reports on the plans of upholstery retailer ScS to expand after the store chain's policy of concentrating on margin rather than sales increased pre-tax profits despite a drop in like for like sales.