- Top Mobile Apps Overwhelmingly Leak Private Data: Study. Lemos, Robert // eWeek;7/31/2013, p8
The article presents a survey, conducted by application-analysis firm Appthority, of mobile applications in 2013. The survey showed that free mobile applications put the privacy of users at risk more often compared to paid applications, and iOS applications are probably to transmit private...
- Report: stiff fight for high-net-worth clients. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/8/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 36, p23
Reports on the result of the survey conducted by the 2003 Global Private Banking/Wealth Management Survey by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in the U.S. Data gathered from the survey; Problems experienced by wealth managers; Key findings from the survey.
- Sydney's public transport system among world's worst, says survey. Fuentes, Fred // Green Left Weekly;11/21/2012, Issue 946, p5
The article informs that according to a global survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, public transport system of Sydney, New South Wales is one of the world's worst transportation systems.
- 'Dot corps' have unique employment needs. // Westchester County Business Journal;04/02/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p3
Focuses on the results of an 'eCommerce Professionals Compensation Survey' by PricewaterhouseCoopers' Unifi Network subsidiary. Definition of 'dot corps;' Analysis of data from different organizational categories; Examination of the compensation trends of dot-coms and dot-corps.
- Mobility breeds concern. Armstrong, Illena // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jun2012, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p4
The author discusses the SC Congress Canada in Toronto, Ontario in May 2012, which highlights the challenge of bring your own device (BYOD) in organizations. She mentions the Ponemon Institute study which shows that 76% of information technology (IT) security practitioners believes that mobile...
- Security Concerns Plague IT Teams as BYOD Gains Popularity. // CIO Insight;8/3/2012, p1
The article presents a survey, conducted by cloud-based platform OnForce, of technology service professionals on the popularity of bring your own device (BYOD). The survey shows that more than half of technicians doing BYOD work reported an increase of 25% in the number of requests for...
- TRENDSETTERS RECOGNIZE THE VALUE OF COMPETITOR INFORMATION. // CPA Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p19
Presents the findings of the 'Trendsetter Barometer' survey conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers regarding the economic implications of competitor information. Importance of competitor information to the profit growth of a company; Types of competitor information; Percentage of chief executive...
- A GOOD TIME FOR GOLD. // Charter;Feb2010, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p38
The article reports on the 2009 Gold Price Survey released by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP which shows that the international gold producers perceive that the good performance of gold will pursue.
- Doubts over digital surface from survey. Stern, Andy // Variety;09/13/99, Vol. 376 Issue 4, p34
Provides information on the survey `Media '99' conducted by management consultants at Pricewaterhousecoopers on the competence of European media companies to handle the switch to digital. Assessment of management's preparation for the move to digital; Leaders in the market in terms of customer...