BUZZ IN BRIEF
- Tech Turned Me Into a Disney Park Fan. BOWEN, Charlie // State Journal (WV);5/30/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p20
The article offers information on the mobile device applications My Disney and MagicBands from Walt Disney Co.
- Disney/ABC Breaks Ground With Digital App Approach. Winslow, George // Broadcasting & Cable;10/28/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 40, p26
The article offers information on Watch ABC, the mobile application software launched by entertainment firm Disney/ABC Television Group.
- Something Fishy About This 'Mermaid'. Wallenstein, Andrew // Variety;9/25/2013, p45
The article offers information on the "Second Screen Live" application or app from mass media company The Walt Disney Company.
- Tech-Deciphered 2015: Disney creates augmented-reality children's books. // Marketing (00253650);12/1/2015, p1
The article offers information on the mobile app which renders the drawings of children in three-dimensional (3D), from entertainment company Walt Disney Co.
- Disney's Skinny Minnie Sends Wrong Message. // Teaching Tolerance;Spring2013, Issue 43, p12
The article presents a blog entry criticizing the move of Disney and Barney's New York companies to team up on a three-dimensional short firm featuring Disney characters Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, and Goofy as supermodels.
- DISNEY AND MENC MAKE MAGIC TOGETHER. // Teaching Music;Oct2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p12
Reports the partnership of Walt Disney Entertainment, Inc, and Music Educators National Conference in Disney Magic Music Days Performance Workshop. Instruction of visiting performing groups on to improve their talents; Review of the workshop content against national standard; Promotion of the...
- Morrisons and Disney in `golden ticket' giveaway. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);7/6/2011, p3
The article reports on the partnership between Morrisons PLC and Walt Disney Co. which has signed up 140 brands for its biggest promotional campaigns of a golden ticket-based prize giveaway.
- Method Partners with Disney for Clean Hands. // Beauty Packaging;Jun2011, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p91
The article reports on the partnership between Method and Disney to make a completely new bottle for their hand soap line in 2011.
- Disney and Comcast reach a long-term deal. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;1/11/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the long-term agreement between Walt Disney Co. and the largest U.S. television (TV) signal provider Comcast Corp. allowing the latter's subscribers to gain greater access to shows on demand over the Internet on multiple devices.