Facebook Gets Pals To Share Vid Picks
- INCAT TO SERVE CADD CENTERS CLIENTS IN FLORIDA. // CAD/CAM Update;May2007, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the partnership agreement of INCAT with CADD Centers of Florida. Under the agreement, INCAT will meet the product and support needs of CADD Centers' Autodesk Mechanical clients. According to Richard Neiman, president of CADD Centers, the size, expertise and focus of INCAT...
- OptiTex to Leverage NVIDIA Technologies. // Apparel Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p34
The article reports on the decision of OptiTex to partner with NVIDIA, provider of visual computing technologies, to advance mutual research and development efforts. OptiTex reports that its computer-aided design (CAD)/computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) technology is poised to add new dimensions...
- Levi's uses Facebook plugin in social shopping program. Dilworth, Dianna // DM News;5/3/2010, p10
The article reports on the partnership between Levi Strauss & Co. and Facebook Inc. to introduce the Social Plugins shopping program on April 22, 2010 in the U.S.
- Facebook hosts page to help US jobless find work. Cartwright, Alistair // Recruiter;11/2/2011, p10
The article reports on the announcement of Facebook Inc. that it will be part of Social Jobs Partnership in the U.S., where it will launch a central page that hosts resources and content designed to help employers and jobseekers to find work.
- HOLLYWOOD FRIENDLY? // Daily Variety;9/20/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 51, p6
The article reports on the announcement of the social networking website Facebook that it formed a partnership that allows the website to allow its users an option for a real-time streaming.
- Miramax Bows Facebook Movie Rental App. Gruenwedel, Erik; Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/29/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p3
The article reports on the partnership formed between Miramax and Facebook to launch an application that provides users access to several movies for streaming rental.
- Skype, Facebook Explore Potential Integration. // Channel Insider;9/30/2010, p1
The article reports on the possible integration of Facebook Inc. and Skype Ltd. that would allow Facebook users to send text messages, voice chat, and video chat.
- Diageo links with Facebook to boost brand engagement. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week;9/22/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p8
The article focuses on the partnership between Diageo and Facebook Inc. to discover novel ways to involve with customers and to improve brand engagement campaigns for Guinness and Smirnoff.
- Facebook discussed investment in Xiaomi. // China Telecom;Jan2014, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that Mark Zuckerberg, the chief executive officer (CEO) of online social network Facebook Inc., and Lei Jun, the CEO of smartphone firm Xiaomi Inc, had a private dinner in October 2014 in Beijing, China to discuss Facebook's possible investment on Xiaomi.