- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;12/15/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p23
The article presents several tables which include one listing several U.S. communications firms including Cablevision, Charter and Comcast as per their stock prices in December 2014, and other comparing market performance of the industry on S&P 500 index and NASDAQ. It mentions that Ben...
- Broadband Pickup Seen Next Quarter. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;8/20/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p51
The article reports on the expected upturn of high-speed data subscribers on the third quarter following a weak period on their financial performance. Sanford Bernstein cable and satellite analyst Craig Moffett discloses the possibility of boosting the net growth of publicly traded operators...
- Cable Stocks Just Can't Win for Losing. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/9/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p33
The article presents information on the financial performance and stock prices of several cable television operators in the U.S. as of January 9, 2006. Leading the list of stock decliners was Charter Communications Inc., which saw its stock dropped 45.3% ($1.01 per share) between January 3, 2005...
- Cablevision, Charter Gain in Q1. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p72
The article reports on the financial performances of Cablevision Systems Corp. and Charter Communications Inc. in the first quarter of the year 2010.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;6/17/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p34
The article offers information on change in trends of media companies like Netflix Inc., Discovery Communications Inc. and Charter Communications Inc. and also presents a chart showing the percentage change in prices of the companies. The chart that lists the companies on the basis of...
- Multichannel News INDEX. // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p32
Several charts are presented related to the financial performance of various companies including the multiple system operator (MSO) Cablevision Systems Corp., telephone company AT&T Corp., and satellite television company Dish Network Corp. INSET: TIP SHEET.
- Optimum Online makes its pitch. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/9/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 16, p8A
Reports on the deal of Cablevision Systems Inc. and other two cable providers to webcast Major League Baseball (MLB) games in the U.S. Promotion of MLB online content by Cablevision, Comcast Corp. and Charter Communications Inc.; Cost of the MLB video service per month; Concealment of the...
- Analyst vs. Greenspan. // Multichannel News;02/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p40
Reports on financial analyst Lara Warner's assessment of the stock market performance of cable television firms Cox Communications Inc., Cablevision Systems Corp., Comcast Corp. and Charter Communications Inc.
- On The Circuit:. // CableFAX Daily;6/14/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 115, p3
The article highlights the Leaders in Learning Awards held at a Smithsonian museum. Cable in the Classroom coordinated the event with a National Cable Television Association board meeting. Programs were funded by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter and Cablevision. Programs cited include...