- B&C WEEK. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;8/13/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 32, p4
A calendar of events for the broadcast and cable television industry for August 13-17, 2007 is presented. Michael Eisner speaks on television at the Aspen Institute in Aspen, Colorado on August 13. The Hollywood Radio and Television Society holds its annual tribute to children's programming on...
- Washington watch. McAvoy, Kim // Broadcasting & Cable;9/5/94, Vol. 124 Issue 36, p37
Reports on the holding of a conference titled `European Broadcast Operation Seminars' slated for fall 1994 sponsored by the National Association of Broadcasters.
- Montreux second datacasting seminar. // TVB Europe;Apr98, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p4
Announces the Second Datacasting Conference to be held at the end of the Montreux International Radio Symposium and Technical Exhibition on June 10-13, 1998. Purpose of the seminar; Organizers; Specialists invited to present papers at the conference.
- Connection Day set for Oct 23. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/06/97, Vol. 44 Issue 40, p57
Announces the Long Island Coalition for Fair Broadcasting's 13th Annual Connection Day in October 1997 at the Long Island Marriott, New York. Participation by area journalists; Dolores Fredrich and Andrew Ackerman as co-chairs; Keynote speakers; Contact information.
- DVB World speakers confirmed. // TVB Europe;Feb2002, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p3
Highlights the DVB World 2002 International Conference at the Alexander Hotel in Dublin, Ireland on march 6-7, 2002. Names of speakers; Agenda of the conference; List information about the conference program.
- Broadcast networking for NAB. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Feb98, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p6
Opinion. Suggests that broadcast networking technologies could be the leading themes in the upcoming National Association of Broadcasters (NAM) congress in 1998. Comparison between computer networking and broadcast post production systems; Intra and inter-facility networking.
- 2000 minus 3: It's time for Interface XI. // Broadcasting & Cable;09/01/97, Vol. 127 Issue 36, p15
Reports on `Broadcasting & Cable' magazine's Interface XI conference slated for September 23, 1997 in New York City. Featured topics; Keynote speakers; Panel discussions.
- Calendar. // Multichannel News;12/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p27
A calendar of events for the broadcasting industry in the U.S. from January to May 2012 is presented which includes the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show of the Consumer Electronics Association on January 10-13, the NATPE Legacy Awards on January 24 and the Technology Leadership...
- News talk at News World. Radlo, Nick // TVB Europe;Dec97, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on the criticisms on the 1997 News World broadcasting conference held in Berlin, Germany. Claim by Alistair Sparks, editor of TV News at SABC that the third world has been left out of the conference; Lack of discussion on radio issues at the conference; Inadequacy of discussion on...