- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;3/24/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p24
Several photographs are presented depicting several executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. including Mathilde Krim, Craig Watson, and Steve Villano.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;11/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p24
The article announces the career development of several executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. in 2010 including the promotion of Chris Elwell as executive vice president of distributions at Sony Pictures Television, the appointment of David M. Nicholas as vice president of...
- The B&C 2011 Next Wave Of Leaders. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;6/27/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 26, p10
The article profiles executives in the U.S. television broadcasting and cable industry in 2011. Jonathan Bingaman, senior vice president (VP) of cable sales at CBS Television Distribution, says he loves the competitiveness of his job. Scott Collins, executive VP of national advertising sales at...
- Communicating Cable's Future. // Multichannel News;10/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p51
The article focuses on the significance for communication specialists engaged in the U.S. cable communication industry to consider attending the annual forum of the Association of Cable Communicators (ACC) to achieve professional growth and conform with the changes in the industry.
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;5/30/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p18
The article offers information related to career development in cable television industry in the U.S., including the appointment of Elaine Frontain Bryant as senior vice president, nonfiction and alternative programming at Arts & Entertainment (A&E) Network, the appointment of Cindy Freed as...
- DAVID VAN VALKENBURG. // Multichannel News;10/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p32
The article profiles David Van Valkenburg, the chairman of corporate consultancy at Balfour Associates. It cites that after graduating from science-related courses, Van Valkenburg chose to change his career path and take a master of business administration degree (MBA) in finance to be involved...
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- Leadership Styles and Conflict Management Strategies of Prominent U.S. Female Cable Industry Leaders. Chao, Chin-Chung; Ha, Louisa // Conference Papers -- National Communication Association;2008, p1
Based on leadership and conflict management theories, this qualitative study examines top female leaders in the U.S. cable industry to discover how they have overcome obstacles and challenges that women face as they aspire to leadership positions. Secondary research and in-depth interviews of...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;1/2/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p30
The article announces the career developments in the cable television and telecommunications industry in the U.S. in 2012 including the naming of Jamie Cutburth as vice president of advertisement sales marketing at Bravo Media LLC, the joining of Raul Valentin as vice president of Comcast Cable...