Viewing Up in Q3 as USA Rules Again
- Tens of thousands can't keep their eye off that log. Nordyke, Kimberly // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/28/2007, Vol. 402 Issue 45, p33
The article reports about the ratings of different U.S. television stations, based on the viewership of different shows telecasted on December 25, 2007, in Los Angeles, California. As reported, an average of 95,000 viewers tuned in on December 25 to the television station KCAL'S morning telecast...
- 'Nip/Tuck' adds eyes. Kissel, Rick // Daily Variety;11/1/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 24, p5
The article reports on the rating of the medical television program "Nip/Tuck," shown in Fox Television Stations Inc. in the U.S. It earned 4.34 million viewership during the second premiere of the fifth season on October 30, 2007. It beats the "Cane," and "Boston Legal," which gain 2.0 and 3.0...
- Will spurned TV station launch ABC courtship? Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/18/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p4
The article focuses on the recovery of WISH-TV Channel 8 from the loss of CBS network affiliation by taking WRTV-TV Channel 6's ABC network affiliation. It mentions that WISH reflects on to program itself and rebuild viewership after the year-end shift of the top-rated network to WTTV-TV Channel...
- Syndicators Take Stock: When a 1.0 Is a Winner. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;9/17/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p30
The article reports that the unveiling of the latest batch of first-run syndicated television series in the U.S. in 2007 has done little to buck the downward ratings trends the industry has struggled against over the past decade. Last season, when six first-run strips hit the airwaves, the...
- NTA TV leads the pack. Mordi, Frederick // African Business;Nov2014, Issue 413, p72
The article focuses on the report "Popular TV Stations and Viewing Times in Nigeria," which focuses on the television viewing habits of Nigerians. According to the report, Nigerian Television Authority has the maximum number of viewers among the television stations in Nigeria. It found that the...
- Hybrid multicast-unicast delivery. // TVB Europe;Feb2010, p14
The article explores the concepts of Channel in a Box and Channel in a Cloud and their role in satisfying television (TV) stations, content and communications providers. The transition of TV playout from proprietary broadcast application devices to standardised information technology (IT)...
- Nielsen Household Ratings in the Top 15 Markets for the November Sweeps. // Electronic Media;12/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 52, p18
Presents the Nielsen household ratings of television programs in the top markets in the United States for the month of November 1998. Data based on Nielsen Station Index information provided by television stations in each market.
- WABC buoyed by Lewinsky. Lafayette, Jon // Electronic Media;03/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p32
Reports on the results of Nielsen Media Research's television ratings in New York City during February 1999. Big ratings for the Monica Lewinsky interview boosting WABC-TV into first place in the late-news race in New York; WNBC-TV; WCBS; WXTV.
- A.M. strips dozing. Frankel, Daniel // Electronic Media;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p1
Reports on the low ratings of debuting syndicated morning television strips in the United States. Weighted metered rating by Nielsen Media Research; Blame placed by distributors on stations' manner of promotion.