Cable Ops Still Phonetastic
- Training cable's FRONT LINE. Santo, Brian // CED;Aug2006, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p12
The article presents the author's views concerning the goal of the television cable industry in the U.S. to provide better customer service. Based on a survey, the cable industry ranked the lowest in terms of customer satisfaction; however, the American Society for Quality reported that cable...
- Cable TV Still Lags on Customer Satisfaction. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/25/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p3
The article reports on the results of the survey conducted by the business school of the University of Michigan regarding customer satisfaction with cable satellite television services in the U.S. for 2009. The survey reveals a decline in the customer satisfaction for the first quarter of the...
- SURVEY: ONE IN THREE CORD CUTTERS WON'T BE BACK. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;7/2/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p12
The article presents the survey by electronic products site TechBargains.com, which showed that a third of the consumers who have terminated their cable or satellite service will not reconnect even if prices decline.
- Surfers Get Price Sensitive. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/1/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p8
The article reports on the prices for cable services in the U.S. According to a recent survey by Strategy Analytics, 75 % of the high-speed data customers given a lower priced alternative for cable services have the tendency to switch for other providers. It states that the Cox Communication has...
- 4Q 2008 Short-Form DRTV Media Billings Level Off at $1.1 Billion. Moftakhar, Shay // Response;May2009, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p20
The article focuses on the survey which evaluates the new trends in short-form direct response television (DRTV) media billings in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2008. According to TNS Media Intelligence (TNSMI), cable television companies have acquired low percentage rating of 11.5 percent...
- ESPN's First-Place Finish. Haugstead, Linda // Multichannel News;3/3/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p21
The article presents the results of a survey which evaluates the top cable networks conducted by Beta Research Corp. in the U.S. from September to November 2007. The survey revealed that ESPN has been ranked as top in helping the cable television industry's systems gain and retain customers. On...
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- Verizon's FiOS Is Tops in Pay Television Satisfaction Study. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;2/23/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p9
The article reports on the findings of the survey conducted by analyst firm Strategy Analytics regarding on cable customers in the U.S. The survey finds that customers of the FiOs television (TV) of Verizon Communications are happier with their service compared to the subscribers of six other...
- ANGA: European Pulse. Hendrickson, Ron // Communications Technology;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p39
The article reviews the exhibition "ANGA Cable Show" in Cologne, Germany on May 27-29, 2008.