Nature on Paper
- FRONTISPIECE. // American Heritage;Aug/Sep1983, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p2
A photograph of a painting by Richard Hass is presented.
- JOHN TUCKER FINE ARTS. // Art Galleries & Artists of the South;2006, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p58
Several photographs of paintings at the John Tucker Fine Arts gallery in Savannah, Illinois are presented, including the works of Ken Harrington and Julyan Davis.
- news makers. // Southwest Art;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p168
A photograph of the oil painting "Morning Treasure" by Jake Gaedtke is presented.
- El Grito / Qu'ran. Guayasamin, Oswaldo; Cadiz, Mark // Studies in the Literary Imagination;Fall2008, Vol. 41 Issue 2, Preceding p1
Presents the painting "El Grito," by Oswaldo Guayasamin with the background photograph "Qu'ran," by Mark Cadiz.
- Surveying the field. Hales, Peter Bacon // Art Journal;Fall95, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p35
Presents photographs of art works with a historical narrative. Includes `The Art of Painting,' by Jan Vermeer; `Sight and Smell,' by Jan Breughel the Elder and Peter Paul Rubens; `The Cabinet of Cornelis van der Gheest,' by William van Haecht; `Archduke Leopold Wilhelm in His Picture Gallery,'...
- ANNUNCIATING ANGEL. Pashak, Bruce // Alberta Views;Mar2007, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p24
A photograph of a painting by Bruce Pashak is presented.
- PICTURE OF THE WEEK. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 4;2/9/2007, Vol. 88 Issue 18, p2
A photograph of the world's longest canvas painting created by the children in Bucharest, Romania is presented.
- ANÃLISIS SOBRE PINTADAS E INSCRIPCIONES EN EL SITIO MANSIÃ“N SERÃ‰ (MORÃ“N, PROVINCIA DE BUENOS AIRES). Doval, Jimena; Giorno, Pablo Francisco // Comechingonia: Revista de ArqueologÃa;2011, Vol. 14, p191
This paper is presenting the results of analysis carried out on paintings and writings produced on the walls of Mansion Sere (MorÃ³n, Buenos Aires). This study will take into account two main sources: on one hand the preserved material support (only in two specific cases), on the other hand...
- My bit of Britain. Cook, Beryl // In Britain;Jun97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p66
Presents the author's description of Plymouth and how she started painting a picture. Some of the author's paintings; How the author taught herself to draw; The cartoonists that have inspired the author to draw; How long it take for the author to paint a picture.