Earth's Air Cycle
- 9. Transportation. // Yukon Monthly Statistical Review;May2010, p11
Several charts are presented depicting the transportation sector of Yukon Territory, including travellers entering by land through Canada Customs, aircraft movements.
- Databank. // Buying Business Travel;Nov/Dec2011, Issue 53, p14
Several charts are presented depicting travel-related figures and information in Great Britain which includes the runway capacity of British airports, cancellation and re-schedule of travel as of 2011, and the impact of various events on travel buyers.
- Traffic Statistics: Domestic Freight. // Cargo Talk;Aug2014, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p25
A chart is presented that lists the traffic statistics for domestic flights in India from April 2013 to April 2014.
- Traffic Statistics: International Freight. // Cargo Talk;Aug2014, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p25
A chart is presented that lists the traffic statistics for international freight in India from April 2013 to April 2014.
- Air Quality Exceedences. // Journal of Business (10756124);5/18/2006 Supplement, Vol. 21, p23
A graph is presented related to air quality exceedences in Washington from 1989 to 2003.
- World Airline Fleets. // Air Transport World;Jul2007, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p107
A chart is presented that lists the world airline fleets as of May 1, 2007.
- Air travel to Europe Continues to Drop. // Travel Agent;12/8/2008, Vol. 333 Issue 12, p4
A table is presented that illustrates the figures of U.S. travelers to Europe between 2007-2008.
- Emissions of Principal Air Pollutants in the U.S., 1970-2003. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p301
A chart is presented that lists emissions of principal air pollutants including carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, volatile organic compounds, particulate matter, sulfur oxide, etc.
- Air Quality of Selected U.S. Metropolitan Areas, 1990-2003. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p302
A chart is presented that lists data related to air quality of metropolitan areas in the U.S.