Fishing's Great in NEW YORK…CITY?
- Books Received. // Fly Fisherman;Mar2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p28
The article presents a list of books on fishing.
- In the Zone. Ryan, Will // Field & Stream;Feb2010, Vol. 114 Issue 9, p31
The article offers information on how to be effective in fishing.
- ACCIDENTAL EXCITEMENT. SOMMERLATTE, SCOTT // Salt Water Sportsman;Sep2010, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p34
The article offers information on fishing for wahoo including baits how to rig and rods.
- Reader Tips. Crane III, Eddie; Borer, Shannon; Hawkins, Mike; McClintock, Brian // Field & Stream;Nov2008, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p14
The article offers various tips on how to turn a golf club into an ice-fishing gaff and other hunting equipment.
- THE SPORTSMAN'S CODE. Nickens, T. Edward // Field & Stream;Jul2012, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p13
The article persents an answer to a question on fishing.
- Reader Tips. Guiliani, Urban // Field & Stream;Jul2012, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p14
The article presents tips for fishing using a stream-side fly holder.
- Plaska fishing trip reels in some fun. estlack, benjamin // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/9/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of going fishing on a Sunday with his church at a pond in Plaska, Texas and his description of the fishes he caught.
- President's Column. Antonides, Bill // Out of Doors;Sep2011, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p3
The article offers the author's views on the efforts of South Dakota Wildlife Federation (SDWF) to improve efficiency, fund raising and member recruitment for a stronger and more effective federation and encourages the members and their families to go fishing or hunting and enjoy the outdoors.
- East Walker River. Canada, Paul A. // Cabela's Outfitter Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p116
The article presents information on fishing near the California-Nevada border. The East Walker River in California and Nevada has a history of producing enormous brown trout. It is stated that access to East Walker River is relatively good, beginning with the water directly below Bridgeport...