After congressional race, the old Mayor Koch emerges
- Remembering Ed Koch. // Baltimore Jewish Times;2/8/2013, Vol. 330 Issue 6, p8
An obituary for former mayor of New York City Ed Koch is presented.
- Ed Koch, former NYC mayor. // Jewish Advocate;2/8/2013, Vol. 204 Issue 6, p30
An obituary for Ed Koch, former mayor of New York City is presented.
- Filipinos fondly remember late Mayor Koch. FUENTECILLA, J. // Filipino Reporter;2/15/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p17
The article presents an obituary for the late New York Mayor Edward Koch.
- NY Community Mourns Death Of Mayor Ed Koch. // India -- West;2/15/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 13, pB13
An obituary for Ed Koch, mayor of New York, is presented.
- Remembering Ed Koc. // Polish American Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p15
The article celebrates the life and work of Edward Irving Koch, former mayor of New York City from 1978 to 1989.
- Headliners. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2008, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p57
The article offers information on the National Tank Truck Carriers (NTTC) Annual Conference and Equipment Show on May 18-20, 2008 in New York City, with featured speaker Ed Koch, former mayor of the city and vice president of the American Trucking Associations.
- Plan to force Blacks from New York? Earl Caldwell tells it like it is. Sinclair, Abiola // New York Amsterdam News;2/18/95, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p24
Focuses on Earl Caldwell's talk show on February 1, 1995 which discusses several topics of relevance to African-Americans in New York City. Challenge to former Mayor Ed Koch's anti-blacks stance; Reduction of poor people as the Koch administration's main agenda; Closure of the Sydenham Hospita.
- CAPITOL REPORT: POLITICIANS AND GAY PRIDE WEEK: SETTING THE RECORD 'STRAIGHT' Bush, Larry // Advocate;8/4/83, Issue 373, p15
Highlights several events at the Gay Pride Week celebration in New York City. Approval of the gay pride statements by Mayor Edward Koch; Identification of several forms of discrimination against gays; Creation of legislation and gay rights bills by the government.
- SHORT TAKES: New York, NY. // Advocate;11/24/83, Issue 381, p71
Reports on an executive order passed by Mayor Edward Koch in New York City as of November 24, 1983. Features of the order; Politician who along with Koch has proposed a law that would prohibit discrimination in large private clubs.