Illinois Transportation Agency Readies Scaled-Down Deal
- Illinois Transportation Board OKs $410 Million in Deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31510, p3
Reports that the board of north-eastern Illinois' Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) approved the sale of up to 410 million dollars of revenue bonds as of November 2002. Factors influencing the approval; Competitive deals in which the authorization would be divided; Source of debt service...
- Illinois RTA Readies $100 Million of GOs While Waiting for State Aid. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/27/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33539, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) of Illinois to take competitive bids for 100 million dollars of general obligation (GO) refunding bonds.
- Illinois Transport Authority Selling $300 Million Next Month. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p5
Reports on the plans of the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority to sell general obligation bonds and refunding bonds in two separate competitive transactions set for February 2001. Rating of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds.
- Illinois RTA to Sell Its First New-Money Issue in Six Years. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/10/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30888, p26
Reports on the bond issues of the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority. Competitive sale of general obligation-like bonds; New-money transaction's structure.
- Illinois' Regional Transportation Authority Readies $260M Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32436, p5
The article reports on the plans by the Regional Transportation Authority of Illinois to return to the tax-exempt market in September 2006 with a general obligation sale of up to $260 million of bonds. The fixed-rated competitive sale is scheduled for mid-September 2006. The final size of the...
- Chicago TA Cleared For Its Own Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/8/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31509, p1
Reports on the agreement between Regional Transport Authority (RTA) of Illinois and Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) so that CTA could trade bonds. Amount of bonds that could be issued by the CTA; Conflict between the two agencies; Highlights of the agreement.
- RTA Going Variable Rate. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p1
Reports on the plan of the Illinois Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) to sell general obligation variable-rate demand refunding bonds to Bear Stearns Financial Products Inc. Purpose of selling RTA's refunding bonds; Terms under the planned deal; Introduction of floating-rate bonds to the...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p13
The article presents a calendar of events in the U.S. for the requests for proposals of various issuers in February (FEB) 2006. The Bond Arbitrage Calculations Services that was published on FEB 13 by the Turnpike Authority in Kentucky was due on FEB 17. The Trustee/Paying Agent/Registrar...
- After Chicago, Muni Market Looks to Illinois. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;1/14/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34444, p1
One day after the city of Chicago came to market, another Illinois issuer will be selling bonds ahead of the state's sale on Thursday.