LAUSD Commands Calendar With New-Money, Refunding Deal
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2015, p1
A chart is presented that shows the results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of November 2015, which includes the School Improvement Bonds from Glendale Elementary School of Arizona, the Refunding Bonds of Arkansas' Alma School District No. 30 and the First Mortgage Refunding Bonds,...
- Denver Schools See Savings Ahead With $91M Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p30
Reports on the structure of the general obligations refunding bond deal of Denver Public Schools in Denver, Colorado. Advantage the district will get from the deal; Status of the transactions' pricing; Present-value savings for the deal.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34306, p6
Several tables are presented that list the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. in May 2015, including from issuers Lakeside School District No. 9 of Garland County, Arkansas, Anaheim Union High School District in California, and Fremont Unified School District in California.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/23/2014, p3
A chart is presented that shows the competitive note sales involving several issuers as of January 2015, including the Farmington Independent School District (ISD) in Minnesota, Derby, Connecticut and New Bedford, Masschussetts.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/23/2014, p5
A chart is presented that shows the negotiated bond sales involving several issuers as of January 2015, including Chawanakee United School District (USD) in California, Armada Area Schools in Michigan, and Gibraltar School District (SD) in Michigan.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/15/2015, p4
A chart is presented that lists trading results of competitive bond sale of various organization including Clear Creek Amana Community School District, Plainfield Community Consolidated School District, and Jefferson Parish School Board.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/15/2015, p8
A chart is presented that lists competitive sales trading report of securities of various organizations including Green Forest School District, Cajon Valley Union School District, and Yolo County Board of Education.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/15/2015, p9
A chart is presented that lists trading results of negotiated bonds as of April 13, 2015 of various organizations including Odenville Utilities Board, Hart County School District, and East Maine School District.
- San Francisco School District to Sell $205M. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;1/8/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34040, p1
The article reports that the San Francisco Unified School District of Dan Francisco, California is planning to sell 205 million dollars of general obligation bonds in a competitive offering on January 9, 2013. Topics discussed are general obligation bonds as part of a 531 million dollars bond...