Muni Bond Prices Fall Â¼ Point On Long End in Moderate Activity
- Philadelphia Fed Index Revised to Neg. 10.2 in December. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/15/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F350, p1
The Philadelphia Report on Business general business conditions index was revised down in December to negative 10.2 from the originally reported negative 5.9, the Bank announced Thursday.
- U.S. Sprouting Green Shoots. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/22/2015, pB02
6 Housing may be recovering, finally: builder confidence hit a 9-month high although housing starts pulled back as expected from a 7-1/2-year high touched last month; and permits surged. May industrial was weak, but the Philadelphia Fed's June manufacturing index popped. Consumer prices rose the...
- Munis Gain as Treasuries Rally On Deep Plunge in Stock Prices. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;7/22/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31432, p2
Reports bond market developments in the U.S. as of July 2002. Increase marketing activity for municipal bonds; Decline of government earnings report; Growth of the consumer price index.
- Munis Little changed after release of ambiguous employment data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30656, p2
Reports on the minimal change in the prices of municipal bonds in the United States. Influence of the non-farm payrolls report on municipal bond prices; Comments from traders; Market activity's focus on inflation-linked and consumer-spending data; Release of the May, 1999 consumer price index.
- Munis Mostly Mixed Ahead of Holiday. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/20/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33044, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of the municipal market in New York City. It is inferred that the market has obtained mostly mixed yield as traders sold lower on January 16, 2008. In the economic data being released, the consumer price index dropped by 0.7% in December of 2008...
- RESEARCH RAP. // Business Review (Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia);2001 Fourth Quarter, p38
Presents summaries of research produced by the economists at the Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank as of December 2001. 'Employment Deconcentration: A New Perspective on America's Postwar Urban Evolution,' by Gerald Carlino and Satyajit Chatterjee; 'Optimal Monetary Policy,' by Aubhik Khan,...
- Philadelphia Fed Index at Neg. 23.5. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;03/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31098, p2
Reports on the performance of the manufacturing sector in the Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank's region. Current business activity index.
- Muni Prices Firm as Issuers Come Foward With $3.2B in New Deals. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p2
Focuses on the security of municipal bonds in New York. Status of consumer price index; Institutional pricing of New York Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp. asset-backed revenue bonds; Firmness of issue pricing.
- Municipals Finish line Little Changed; Players Focus on New Issue-Market. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31926, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Assessment of the June consumer price index; Stability of the secondary municipal market activity; Impact of retail sales decline on the bond market.