Fla. Country Set to Issue $221 Million
- Florida County Sells $55.6M to Fund Daytona Beach Convention Center. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p28
Reports on the decision to sell tourist-tax revenue bonds to finance the expansion of the convention center in Volusia County, Florida. Maturity of the bond; Ability of the county to lower its debt service; Rating assigned to the bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Interest rate of the bond.
- Massachusetts to Sell $500 Million of Bans in September. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p3
Reports that Massachusetts will sell bond anticipation notes in the month of September 2003. Amount of general obligation Bans issued by state on behalf of state-run Massachusetts Convention Center Authority; Reason for the sale of bonds; Rating of Ban sale.
- Moody's Cuts St. Louis Convention Center Debt to B3. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/31/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31959, p5
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's decision to change the rating of the bonds sold for Saint Louis downtown convention center hotels in Illinois to B3 from Ba3. Saint Louis Industrial Development Finance Authority's sale of the senior-lien bonds in 2000 to cover a portion of the construction...
- Issue for D.C. convention center gets better ratings than the district. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;08/14/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30457, p6
Reports that municipal bond rating agencies have assigned the Washington Convention Center Authority's issue ratings several notches above those of its home city, the District of Columbia. Ratings given by Moody's Investors Service, Fitch IBCA and Standard & Poor's; Rating of district's general...
- Hotel Bonds on Watch. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31916, p39
Reports that Moody's Investors Service placed its below-investment grade rating for the St. Louis Industrial Development Finance Authority's downtown convention center hotel bonds on watch list for a possible downgrade. Impact of the action on outstanding convention center hotel senior-lien...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.