Where Flying Is a Way Of Life: Alaska Airports Selling $139M
- ALASKA: The Advantage is Yours. // Air Cargo World;Jan2010, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p40
The article presents information on the Ted Stevens Anchorage (ANC) International Airport and Fairbanks (FAI) International Airport, both located in Alaska.
- Anchorage, Fairbanks key cargo players using geography as strategic incentive. Dawson, Patrick // Traffic World;1/22/96, Vol. 245 Issue 4, p30
Focuses on the strategic locations of Anchorage International Airport and the Fairbanks International Airport both in Alaska, which is favorable to air cargo traffic between North America, Europe and Asia. Relocation of Lufthansa and Air France's operation from Anchorage to Fairbanks in the...
- Anchorage airport readies $191 million plan for expansion. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/21/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30256, p1
Reports that Anchorage, Alaska-based Anchorage International Airport officials unveiled a revenue bond-financed expansion project that would more than double the size of their domestic terminal. Need for the proposal to win approval from the airport's key air carriers; Capital spending plan of...
- Anchorage, San Antonio buy Passur. // Air Traffic Management;Spring2008, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p21
The article reports that the San Antonio International Airport and Alaska International Airports System have bought its landing fee and operations programs in January 2008 according to Megadata Corp. San Antonio International Airport has bought the complete Passur Pulse Landing Fee Management...
- Total passengers - Anchorage International Airport. // Alaska Business Monthly;Feb98, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p72
Presents statistical information on Anchorage International Airport in Alaska. Indepth look at the the economic situation of the airport for the year 1993-1997; Reference made to the high level of domestic passenger service which the airport receives; What contributed to this service; Details...
- Anchorage International Airport. // Alaska Business Monthly;Jul97, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p76
Presents statistical information on Anchorage International Airport, in Alaska highlighting International and Domestic Cargo Landing Weights. Increase in landings by cargo aircraft for the fiscal year of 1996; Details on a list of international cargo operators.
- ...Especially in Anchorage. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/12/1997, Vol. 146 Issue 20, p15
Mentions the significance of Anchorage International Airport in Alaska to the local and state economy. Jobs created; The importance of tourism to the area.
- Cargo planes sneaking around Alaska. // Transportation & Distribution;Jul97, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p12
Examines the two Lockheed L-382 Hercules cargo planes which were put into service by Linden Air Cargo (LAC) at Anchorage International Airport. Reference to the type of work done by the cargo planes; Comment from LAC president Mike Hart.
- Anchorage International receives $32 million. // Alaska Business Monthly;Nov98, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p9
Reports that a $32-million boost has been awarded to the Anchorage International Airport for major airside improvements to match recently approved airport bonds for the terminal redevelopment project.