Revised Plan for O'Hare
- O'Hare Expansion Foes Blast DuPage Move. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p29
Reports on the criticism of Illinois' DuPage County's decision to not to oppose the runway expansion plan at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Possible reasons for the change in position.
- O'Hare back in limbo. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;12/3/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p3
Reports the collapse of the deal in expanding O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Approval of the south runaway at O'Hare; Expansion pact in pending federal legislation; Operating deficits of Meigs.
- O'Hare flight plan on a long runway. Hintz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;7/16/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p4
Focuses on Chicago, Illinois, Mayor Richard Daley's plans to rebuild O'Hare International Airport. Concerns on Daley's airport plans; Projected cost of the project; Sources of airport funding.
- O'Hare Task Force Faces Colorful Summer. Ott, James // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/28/2001, Vol. 154 Issue 22, p44
Reports on the functions of the O'Hare Delay Task Force at the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Reduction of airline delays; Increase in airport capacity; Focus of the task force on demand management and airline scheduling conferences.
- International trade group reports eight percent jump in airport use. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/17/95, Vol. 6 Issue 25, Focus Magazine p3
Presents the results of an Airports Council International study on global airport use in 1994. O'Hare International Airport as the world's busiest; Passenger arrivals in North America; Growth in Africa as the fastest; World's busiest freight and mail airport.
- Adding a new dimension to the debate over O'Hare. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/16/98, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p10
Opinion. Focuses on the issues unveiled in the Booz Allen & Hamilton Inc. study on the proposed expansion of the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Opportunity cost of curbing growth at the airport; Chance of the airport to increase its share in the international market.
- Time to increase flights--and competition--at O'Hare. // Crain's Chicago Business;02/15/99, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p10
Discusses developments in O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Plans of the Daley Administration to add gates and terminals in an effort to streamline airport operations; United States department of Transportation's request for the Congress to lift the flight caps at O'Hare which...
- City of Chicago to build replacement FBO at O'Hare. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jul98, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p28
Reports that the city of Chicago, Illinois, will build an FBO on the abandoned Air Force base at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport. When construction is slated to begin; Description of issues relating to the FBO.
- O'Hare Expansion Plan Stirs Up Hornet's Nest. Ott, James // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/15/1999, Vol. 150 Issue 7, p50
Reports the proposed expansion plan of the City of Chicago at the O'Hare International Airport in Illinois. Details on the expansion plan; Opposition on the expansion proposal; Concerns raised on the proposal.