Swap Specialist Rice Hires Banker for 'Conventional' Business
- Rice Financial Hires Tony Stovall. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p6
Reports the hiring of Tony Stovall to be the public finance banker partner of Rice Financial Products Co.
- Rice Beefs Up, Adding Four New Bankers in Florida, Texas. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;3/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33288, p20
The article reports on the addition of four investment bankers to Rice Financial Products Co. in an effort to expand its presence and distribution network in Florida and Texas. It states that the New York-based company has grown rapidly since 2006 when it started translating itself from a...
- Sagent Banks on Carin Fradin. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p2
The article profiles several investment bankers in the investment banking industry in the U.S. Carin Fradin is a managing director at Sagent Advisors Inc., who works in the firm's health care investment banking in San Francisco, California. Kevin Boyce has joined Rice Financial Products Co. to...
- To strengthen derivatives operations, Rice Financial purchases Apex Securities. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/02/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30405, p3
Examines Rice Financial Products Co.'s purchase of Apex Securities Inc. Specialization of the two firms; Amount of municipal offerings made by the two firms; Contribution of Apex to Rice; Increase in the company's bond underwriting and sales capacity.
- Apex acquisition gives Rice Financial on edge on the sell side. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;07/30/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30446, p38
Focuses on the growth of Rice Financial Products' business indicated by its purchase of Houston, Texas-based subsidiary Apex Securities Inc. Experience of the company in municipal derivatives business; Challenges encountered by the firm before achieving recognition in the business.
- Finance Vet Dawson joining Rice Financial in N.Y.C. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/27/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33389, p6
The article announces that Emory Dawson was added to Rice Financial Products Co. growing municipal team as a senior vice president in Manhattan, New York City.
- Rocket Scientists With Attitude. Cintron, Ivan; Seals, Kimberly Lanise // Black Enterprise;Jun2000, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p226
Provides information on African American-owned financial services firm Rice Financial Products Co. Competitors of the company; How J. Donald Rice Jr., president of Rice Financial, defines derivatives; How the company persuade its clients to add municipal derivatives to their financing menu.
- Diminutive Rice gains notice again with novel swap. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;10/27/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30260, p1
Reports on minority-owned firm Rice Financial Products Co.'s of an interest rate swap in Dade County, Florida, considered the first floating-to-floating swap in the municipal marketplace. Provisions under interest rate swap transaction; Comments of company president J. Donald Rice on the deal.
- Durham, N.C., City Council to Vote on Rare Swap Deal With Rice Financial. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p48
Reports on the swap agreement called synthetic fixed rate financing of the city council with Rice Financial Products Co. in Durham, North Carolina. Opportunity to save money from the agreement; Risk on the city by the swap agreement; Reasons for the scrutiny on the agreement.