FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Save the Base. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p51
Reports on the attempts of political consulting company Cole, Hargrave, Snodgrass & Associates to build voter support for a bond referendum by Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City. Campaign designed by the company to build voters' confidence; Likely impact of referendum failure on the base;...
- Oklahoma hopes legislation will help begin countdown to new spaceport. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30578, p44
Reports on Oklahoma's proposed bill that would allow the state to use bond financing to convert the closed Clinton-Sherman Air Force Base into a commercial rocket hub. Plans to create the Oklahoma Space Industry Development Authority which would have the ability to issue private-activity or...
- Glenview, Ill., Readies Triple-A Bond Deal to Continue Naval Base Renovation. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30503, p3
Reports that the Chicago suburb of Glenview will competitively sell a triple-A bond deal to continue renovation of a United States naval air station. Rating of the two series of bonds from Moody's; Bank-qualified status of the bond.
- N.Y.C files facility papers with London Stock Exchange to ease global issuance. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p28
No abstract available.
- King Country, Wash. to Sell $109M of Bans for Construction. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/12/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31718, p36
Reports on the plans of King County, Washington to sell $109 million of bond anticipation notes in two series. Assigned use of proceeds for number of ongoing capital improvement projects; Insurance ratings for the bond issues; Plans to issue more debt in next six to 12 months as of September...
- Southwest: Plain/Insured Go Yield Curves for Sept. 26, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p51
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation as of September 2003 in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Nov. 20, 2000. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p2
Provides information pertaining to government securities in the United States as of November 20, 2000.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31057, p39
Presents market indicators concerning government bonds in the United States as of January 16, 2001. Inclusion of high and low prices; Thirty-Day Visible Supply, which reflects dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; New-issue sales; Long-term bond sales.
- Election Results. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p25
Presents information on voter approval of bonds issued in various states of the U.S. as of February 7, 2002. Names of states; Issuers of bonds; Bonds' amounts.