American Airlines Deal at LAX Enjoys Strong Play, Despite Par Call Concerns
- Air Incentives. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31749, p31
Reports that officials of Tulsa County, Oklahoma, will negotiate with American Airlines Inc. about the revenue bond financing of the airline's maintenance facility in the state. Vision 2025 bond program; Tulsa County Industrial Authority's issuance of the bond.
- Chicago Council Endorses Airline Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30963, p36
Reports on the Chicago City Council's Finance Committee's endorsement of sale of revenue refunding bonds for American Airlines Inc. Structure of the bonds.
- Tulsa, Okla., Aims High With $877 Million Economic Plan. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p44
Tulsa, Oklahoma, leaders are pitching an $877 million bond proposal that would include $350 million to land a proposed jet assembly plant for Boeing Co. and $22 million to keep a maintenance base for American Airlines in the city. Although the proposed economic development plan is in its very...
- OO to operate as AA. // Travel Daily;9/14/2012, p9
The article reports that Skywest Airlines Inc. has signed a capacity purchase deal with American Airlines (AA) Inc. concerning the operation of 23 Bombadier turboprops.
- High-Yield Focus: L.A. Deal for American Airlines Pumps Up the Volume. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31333, p26
Focuses on the high-yield bond market. Nonrated deals in 2002; Proposed issue of lease revenue offerings for American Airlines; Ratings of special facility airport revenue bonds issued by the city and county of Denver on behalf of United Airlines Inc.
- Port deal may clear runway for N.Y., N.J. airport bonds. Kruger, Daniel; Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;05/11/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30638, p4
Reports on two corporate-backed bond issues to pay for improvements at New York City-area airports. American Airlines' expansion of facilities at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport; Continental Airlines' projects at Newark International Airport.
- N.Y. Agency To Sell Air, WTC Bonds. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32025, p1
The article focuses on the New York City Industrial Development Agency (IDA) which has scheduled a public hearing for January 6, 2004 on the sale of up to $700 million of special facility revenue bonds for American Airlines Inc. and $475 million of Liberty bonds for 7 World Trade Center. The...
- Amerircan Airlines Repricing $1.15B Senior Credit Facility. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;4/13/2015, p22
The article reports on the plan of American Airlines to reprice and alter the collateral package for its 1.15 billion U.S. dollars senior secured credit facility which it originally obtained in September 2014.
- American teams with JAL... // Air Transport World;Apr98, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p9
Focuses on an air services agreement between American Airlines and Japan Airlines. Terms of agreement; Benefits of agreement for both airlines; Names of countries both airlines fly to.