Municipal Bonds Fall 1/2 to 3/4 Point, Continuing Week-Long Price Decline
- Municipal Yields Fall 1-2 Basis Points As L.A., New Hampshire Price Deals. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastastasija // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p2
Reports on the decline of municipal bond yields due to a deal between Los Angeles, California and New Hampshire Turnpike System as of July 2003. Fall in wholesale inventories; Trends in Municipal Market Data; Comments of economist Mike Moran over the issue.
- Municipals Gain 1/8 Point as Stocks Take Back Portion of Earlier Losses. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31428, p2
Reports the increasing prices for the municipal bonds in the U.S. Growth of the business inventories; Marketing of general obligation bonds; Alteration of investor behavior.
- Municipal Yields Show Sharp Rise As Treasury Bonds Drop Severely. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 2002. Increase in the municipal bond yields; Reduction in business inventories; Price bid for the general obligation bonds in California.
- Municipal Bond Prices Little Changed Ahead of Data, Deals, and Greenspan. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p2
Reports on the changes in the municipal bond prices in the U.S. Decline in business inventories; Impact of business inventories on bond prices; Demand for bond supply.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 17. // Bond Buyer;07/18/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30934, p2
Takes a look at municipal bond market data and economic indicators in the United States, current as of July 17, 2000. Increase in business inventories in May 2000; Decline of prices of government securities; Decline of the municipal bond index.
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; $2 Billion N.Y. TBTAs Sell to Retail. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p2
Reports the economic condition in the U.S. Percentage of municipal bond prices; Increase in business inventories; Growth in the sales of businesses.
- Munis Unchanged Overall: $95M Of New Jersey EFA Revenues Priced. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31797, p2
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. Percentage of increase in wholesale inventories; Improvement in sales; Rise in business investment.
- Market Post: Status Quo. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article presents information on slow trade at the municipal bond market in the U.S. According to a trader, everyone has comfortable levels of inventory and the companies are not coming in that need to buy bonds. Treasuries were raised by poor economic data. The 10-year yield increased one...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Oct. 16, 2000. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30997, p2
Summarizes United States bond market data for October 16, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipals; 30-day visible supply; Standard & Poor's Blue List; August 2000 business inventories.