Tax-Free Money Market Yields Hit an All-Time Low, But Demand Remains
- Tender Option Bonds Mature Into Major Part of Tax-Free Market. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31404, p35
Reports the growth of the assets of tax-exempt money market funds. Creation of investment bank of tender option bonds; Expansion of conventional floating-rate bonds and tender option bonds; Regulation of money market funds of Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Money Funds Get Positive With $1.14 Billion. Albano, Christine // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/25/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p11
The article focuses on the Money Fund Report of iMoneyNet.com, which says that the funds of tax-exempt money market in the U.S. increased by 1.14 billion dollars to 325.79 billion dollars in total net assets for the week ending February 21, 2011.
- Money fund assets jump 0.83% in week. // American Banker;2/22/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 34, p11
Cites figures from the Investment Co. Institute, which saw an increase in money market fund assets to $1.464 trillion, in the week ended February 17, 1999. Amounts posted for different fund assets.
- Tax-Free Assets Grow to Record $314.47 Billion. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32018, p6
Reports on the growth of assets in tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Money fund assets up 1.78% in week. // American Banker;7/13/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 131, p11
Presents information on the increased amount of assets invested in money market mutual funds during the week which ended July 8th, 1998, as reported by the Investment Company Institute. Figures on the increase.
- Assets Dip $12.89 Billion to $2.04 Trillion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;11/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31757, p8
Reports on the sudden decline of assets in money market funds for the week ended November 2003 according to iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Total assets in tax-exempt and taxable funds; Increase in average annual yield for the tax-free funds; Percentage of the average annualized yield for all...
- Assets Drop by $5.78 Billion to $348.35 Billion. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/21/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32365, p7
The article reports on the decrease of the assets in tax-free money market funds by 5.78 billion dollar. This resulted in the lowering of the total assets in the funds to 348.35 billion dollar, based on the information from iMoneyNet Inc. According to the Westborough, Massachusetts-based fund...
- Portfolios Face Outflow of Almost $4 Billion. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;12/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31789, p6
Reports on the decline of assets in tax-exempt money market funds. Impact of holiday spending on money market funds; Average of tax-free funds.
- ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR CONDOMINIUM RESERVE FUNDS. LEVIN, ROBERT B. // Journal of Property Management;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p16
The article presents information on alternative investment opportunities for condominium reserve funds. Topics discussed include money market funds and certificates of deposits, comparison of investment alternatives with cost of living index, and Investment Grade Short Term. Also mentioned is...