Public Finance Network Members Form Disclosure Panel
- The ISB rules on auditor meetings with audit committees. // Corporate Board;May/Jun99, Vol. 20 Issue 116, p27
Reports on the Independence Standards Board's adoption of a proposal mandating the disclosure of information by auditors of corporations to the firms' audit committees in the United States. Requirements on the handling of information by auditors and committees.
- Local IRBs fail to assess remote human studies. Watanabe, Myrna E. // Nature Medicine;Jun2002, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p543
Reports on failure of medical researchers to disclose key information of their research and its implications to participants. Inability of university's internal ethical review board to properly examine projects involving human subjects; Assertion that consent forms do not thoroughly explain the...
- STANDARDS. // Accountancy;Mar1986, Vol. 97 Issue 1111, p18
Reports that the British Accounting Standards Committee has started reviewing its standards on disclosure in accounting. Definition of the fundamental accounting concepts which should underline financial statements intended to show a true and fair view.
- News from IASC. // Accountancy;May75, Vol. 86 Issue 981, p15
Reports that the International Accounting Standards Committee has approved the publication of International Exposure Drafts relating to depreciation accounting and information to be disclosed in financial statements.
- The changing face of corporate reporting. Richens, James // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Sep2012, Issue 452, p30
The article examines the latest developments towards integrated financial and sustainability reporting and reactions to changes in global disclosure guidelines. Integrated reporting supposedly brings together information about a company's business strategy, performance and prospects in a way...
- More goodwill disclosure? // Accountancy;Sep88, Vol. 102 Issue 1141, p8
Reports on the accounting profession's support of the Accounting Standards Committee (ASC) to increase the disclosure requirements relating to goodwill in mergers and acquisitions in Great Britain. Requirement for companies to disclose profits or losses on significant disposals made within...
- THE BELOVED COUNTRY. Asmal, Kader // Finweek;8/27/2009, p70
The article focuses on the issues over David Maynier, a member of the Democratic Alliance of the National Assembly, who disclosed some information about the National Conventional Arms Control Committee (NCACC) in South Africa. It cites that Maynier received information from persons who had...
- CCA call rejected. // Accountancy;Mar1986, Vol. 97 Issue 1111, p3
Reports that the British Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies (CCAB) has rejected a proposal by the Accounting Standards Committee that the CCAB seek legislation to compel companies to disclose the effects of changing prices in their accounts. Proposed disclosure requirement.
- Part II. Procedure followed by the Commission: 4. FIRST SESSION OF THE COMMISSION: III. Communication of additional information. // Official Bulletin: Series B;2010, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p15
A section from the report "Official Bulletin: Series B: Truth, Reconciliation and Justice in Zimbabwe" is presented. It discusses the communication of additional information sought by the Commission of Inquiry in relation to the complaints filed by workers' and employees' delegates against the...