Municipal Bond Prices Drift Lower; Treasuries Lose Then Gain Ground
- Stuck in the basement. Duggan, Daniel // Crain's Detroit Business;12/14/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p11
The article offers information on factors representing low property prices in Detroit, Michigan. INSET: BUYERS' BARGAINS?.
- Market Performance Gauge. // Mortgage Banking;Jul99, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p111
Depicts home price performance among metropolitan areas in the United States from January 31 through December 31, 1999.
- The price determinants of foreclosed urban land: A discussion. Evans, Alan W.; Asabere, Paul K.; al, et // Urban Studies (Routledge);Dec94, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p1777
Comments on the inadequate testing by Paul Asabere and Forrest Huffman of the hypothesis that location, neighborhood, physical features and size determine the price of a foreclosed urban land. Need to test whether prices achieved at an auction of foreclosed properties are similar to those...
- Estimation of Apartment Submarkets in Dublin, Ireland. Berry, James; McGreal, Stanley; Stevenson, Simon; Young, James; Webb, James R. // Journal of Real Estate Research;Apr-Jun2003, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p159
This study compares apartment submarkets within a major European city. The price behavior of the Dublin, Ireland apartment market is tested using hedonic models and aggregate and disaggregate data. The results strongly indicate that the modeling of apartment markets at the disaggregate level...
- CA Home Price at Record; But Some $500Ks+ Slide. // National Mortgage News;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p11
Reports the median home price in California in June 2002. Median price of a single-family detached home; Prices of homes in the state by region; Status of statewide home resale activity.
- Appraisal Smoothing and Price Discovery in Real Estate Markets. Geltner, David; MacGregor, Bryan D.; Schwann, Gregory M. // Urban Studies (Routledge);May2003, Vol. 40 Issue 5/6, p1047
This paper reviews the literature on price determination in the private and public real estate markets. In particular, it discusses the processes of appraisal smoothing in the private market and of price discovery between the public and the private markets. In real estate markets, the absence of...
- L.V.'s master planned communities on the rise. Moore, Thomas // Las Vegas Business Press;10/23/95, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p1A
Reports on the increase in land prices in Las Vegas, Nevada. Effect of the land price increase on the profit margin of builders; Growth of the master plan developers; Developments concerning master planned communities.
- New York tops in rent. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jan1995, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p148
Focuses on the prices of retail real estate rental in New York, New York as determined by a Hirschfeld Group survey. Comparison of the prices of the five most expensive retail spaces in the world; Opening of Kmart store adjacent to Pennsylvania Station.
- Median Price of Existing Single-Family Homes, by Metropolitan Area, 2006-08. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p455
A list of the median price of existing single-family homes in U.S. metropolitan areas from 2006-08 is presented, including Akron, Ohio, Amarillo, Texas, and Atlantic City, New Jersey.