TBMA Urges SEC to Overhaul a Flawed Repository System
- NABL acts on pay-to-play, disclaimer proposals. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30819, p5
Reports on the Bond Market Association's proposed uniform disclosure disclaimer in bond offering documents in the United States. Approval of the resolutions by the National Association of Bond Lawyers; Barring of lawyers from pay-to-play practices.
- THE BOND MARKET ASSOCIATION NOTIFICATION AND SETTLEMENT DATES. // National Mortgage News;03/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p6
Focuses on bond notification and settlement dates in the United States for March 8, 2001 from the Bond Market Association.
- Ready to be read: TBMA guide available. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;04/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30613, p25
Reports on the availability of the Bond Market Association's `Uniform Practices for the Clearance and Settlement of Mortgage-Backed Securities and Other Related Securities' guide for bonds.
- TBMA panel favors treasury buy-back. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30692, p2
Reports on the Bond Market Association's recommendation for the United States Department of Treasury to adopt a program to buy back outstanding bonds. Limits of reducing the size of the agency's offerings; Refunding projections for the third quarter of 1999.
- The Bond Market Association municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p8
Presents descriptive data on the Bond Market Association's municipal swap index as of October 13, 1999.
- TBMA Expresses Concerns Regarding Real-Time Reporting. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31242, p33
Focuses on the concerns of The Bond Market Association (TBMA) regarding real-time reporting of municipal securities trades in Washington. Requirement for dealers to report off-market prices; Comments of TBMA; Necessity on the implementation of the proposal.
- TBMA Asks Buy-Ins Be More Flexible. // National Mortgage News;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p10
Reports on the plea of the Bond Market Association for the flexibility of buy-in rule in the U.S.
- TBMA Pushes for Private-Activity Bond Volume Cap Legislation. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;08/10/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30951, p5
Reports on the Bond Market Association's promotion of legislation that would boost the private-activity bond volume cap by 50 percent in 2001 in the United States. Action of the U.S. Congress on tax-credit bonds; Other bond-related proposals.
- TBMA says tax-credit plan flawed. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p1
Focuses on the claim of the Bond Market Association that the plans of the United States government for tax-credit bonds are flawed and inefficient. Impact of the proposed tax credit on states who will be forced to sell their bonds at a discount to attract investor interest; Effects of timing...