"Winds of Change" at NATE
- HVACR Quality Balances on Three Legs. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/29/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 13, p13
The article discusses the three activities that have been gaining ground in the heating, ventilating, air conditioning, (HVACR) industry in the U.S. These activities are the quality initiative (QI) set by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, the emergence of energy audits within the...
- "Winds of Change" at NATE. Schwartz, Peter W. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/5/2011 Supplement, p27
No abstract available.
- Schwartz Sets High Goals for NATE. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;12/20/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 16, p16
The article profiles Peter Schwartz, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Virginia-based North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Inc., who focuses on the goal of raising the value quotient of NATE certification in the heating and ventilation industry in the U.S.
- NATE Launches Campaign. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/15/2013, Vol. 248 Issue 15, p7
The article reports on the spring consumer-awareness campaign by North American Technician Excellence (NATE) in Richmond, Virginia as part of its efforts to educate homeowners on the importance of hiring NATE-certified technicians.
- In Brief. // Contractor Magazine;Nov2013, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p5
The article offers the U.S. heating and ventilation industry news briefs as of November 2013 on topics including certification testing by North American Technician Excellence Inc. (NATE), donation made by Bradford White Corp., and a High Performance Buildings Conference.
- NATE CONTINUES AGGRESSIVE CONSUMER OUTREACH CAMPAIGN. // Fuel Oil News;Jun2012, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses the efforts of North American Technician Excellence (NATE), Arlington, Virginia to educate homeowners on the importance of choosing contractors who hire NATE-certified technicians. The consumer awareness program focused on educating consumers via national network radio...
- NATE selects 2013 winner. // Snips;Jan2014, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p34
The article announces that Loran Dailey received the 2013 Golden Toolbox Award from the North American Technician Excellence.
- NATE INTRODUCES CHANGES TO CERTIFICATION PROGRAM. // Fuel Oil News;Feb2014, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p30
The article reports on the major changes and new offerings that North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is implementing to its certification program for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. It presents the outline for the new NATE which describes N for...
- Sense of Family, Friendship Guide Illiana Heating & Air Conditioning. KOSTORA, NICK // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/25/2016, p14
The article features the firm Illiana Heating & Air Conditioning, which is owned by Thomas Krygsheld of Cedar Lake, Indiana as of early 2016. Also cited are the 2015 Best Contractor to Work For award received by the company from the journal, Krygsheld's hands-on approach with technicians and his...