Certification program Build confidence
- BUILD CONFIDENCE. Beets, Lisa Murton // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/5/2011 Supplement, p18
No abstract available.
- ACCA certifies 100 in quality program. // Snips;Nov2011, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p23
The article reports that more than 100 contractors of heating, ventilation, and air-condition (HVAC) systems have been certified by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) under its Quality Assured program since February 2011.
- Are you working with `qualified' constructors? // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;08/23/99, Vol. 207 Issue 17, p29
Provides information on the Certified Professional Constructor program sponsored by the American Institute of Constructors. Full endorsement of the American Subcontractors Association; Standards of practice areas; Growth of the program.
- ACCA Offers Expanded Certification Manuals. Siegel, J.J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/1/2002 Supplement, Vol. 215 Issue 1, p5
Reports the availability of a revised and expanded edition of the 'Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification Program Manual for HVACR Technicians.' Fundamentals of refrigeration; Review of current regulations; Information on innovation in technology for the benefit of the industry.
- Three GreenStars Named. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/27/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 9, p4
The article reports that the American heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) industries J. C. Cannistraro LLC, Goyette Mechanical Co. Inc., and Jackson & Blanc Inc. were given Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA) GreenStars certification in the first quarter of 2011.
- Fedders employees earn NATE certification. // Snips;Jun2007, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p53
The article reports that Dennie Blievernicht, Bill Biggs, Tom DiGiacomo and Bob McIvor, field-service technical managers of Fedders Corp., have earned North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certifications. NATE is a certification program for heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)...
- Industry Indicators for 2012 Are Uncertain, but Hopeful. Harris, Angela D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/23/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 4, p38
The article discusses the author's forecast of the heating and ventilation industry for 2012. He reveals that HVAC contractors have mixed signals with lesser confidence on the economic indicators for 2011. The author believes that the future for HVAC contractors would depend on their willingness...
- AHRI Gets New Certification Logo. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/17/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 7, p6
The article reports that all certification programs of the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI), including the GAMA Energy Efficiency Rating Certified, ARI Performance Certified and others, will come under one certification program and logo, called AHRI Certifiedï¿½.
- Contractors, manufacturers to certify HVAC technicians. Mahoney, Thomas A. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/11/96, Vol. 199 Issue 11, p1
Reports that heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration contractors in the United States may soon be offered a choice of two programs to test and certify their technicians. Evaluation of technicians on their understanding of the installation and service of...