WORKING IN THE ZONE: Manual ZR Takes on Zoning Design and Installation
- Groups co-sponsor reference manual. Schmitt, Joseph // Contractor Magazine;Mar2002, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p14
Reports the release of the reference manual co-sponsored by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, North American Technician Excellence and Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors --National Association in March 2002. Purpose of the reference manual; Contact information for the manual.
- Manual Zr Is Now Available | Air Conditioning Contractors of America. // ACCA Insider;2/9/2012, p3
The article reports that the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) has released the Manual Zr, that provides standards for residential zoning. The manual is approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). Manual Zr also provides ANSI-recognized standards for HVAC design....
- Manual B Now Available. Prather, Donald // Contractor Excellence;Fall2009, p15
The article reports on the availability of the "Manual B: Balancing and Testing Air and Hydronic Systems" of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) in the U.S. It states that the manual is available for consumers and industry leaders to help them improve their test and balance (TAB)...
- Volunteers Make The Difference: Warren Lupson Received Distinguished Service Award. // IE3;May2012, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p6
The article announces that Warren Lupson has received the Service Award from the organization Air Conditioning Contractors of America.
- `Worry Free Service' defended. Kafka, James E. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/09/97, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p24
Presents a response to an `Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration News' periodical reader concerning the Worry Free Service Program of the heating and ventilation industry of the United States. Contention that the Air Conditioning Contractors of America did not endorse the program;...
- Smart hombres. Mahoney // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/22/99, Vol. 208 Issue 12, p12
Focuses on the initiatives undertaken by heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) service contractors in the United States to remain competitive. Ingenuity of HVAC contractors as demonstrated during the convention of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America; Strategy for enhancing...
- ACCA Announces Safety Winners. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/1/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p7
The article offers information on the recipients of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America's (ACCA) Safety Award of Merit, and the 2009 Safety Masters Club members in the U.S.
- Catch the QI Wave. // ACCA Insider;3/31/2010, Issue 358, p4
The article focuses on the Air Conditioning Contractors of America's (ACCA) Quality Installation specification for the system design for the heating and ventilation industry.
- ACCA develops radiant and hydronics council. // Snips;Jan2012, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p34
The article reports on the Radiant & Hydronics Council developed by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America to provide services to radiant contractors in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVACR) industry.