After the Heat of Summer, What's Next?
- After the Heat of Summer, What's Next? Caner, Morrison // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/5/2011 Supplement, p2
No abstract available.
- Products In Focus. // Engineered Systems;Oct2011, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p64
The article offers brief information on several heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) products including the CO1224TR Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector with RealTest field-functional test from System Sensor, the AquaPlex engineered duplex alloy water heaters from PVI Industries Inc., and...
- answers: From the CM Technical Staff. Finkelnburg, Dave // Ceramics Monthly;Apr2009, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p12
The article provides an answer to a question on whether a carbon monoxide (CO) detector can be a useful tool in firing a reduction kiln.
- Fire call. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/19/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 247, p3
The article reports that the Saranack Lake Volunteer Fire Department, New York received a call mentioning activation of carbon monoxide detector at state Route 86 on October 18, 2010.
- 'Smart' detection of silent killer can save many lives. Massey, Denise // Utility Week;11/20/2015, p7
The article discusses the role of a "smart" carbon monoxide (CO) detector developed by SME Smart Compliance to detect carbon monoxide in Great Britain and saving lives.
- New Carbon Monoxide Alarm Law in Effect in New York State. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2010, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p19
The article offers information on the implementation of the new law regarding the installation of carbon monoxide alarms in the sleeping unit and dwelling unit which is constructed on or after January 1, 2008 in New York.
- Providing Customers With Peace Of Mind. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/5/2003 Supplement, Vol. 219 Issue 1, p4
Reports on measures taken by the U.S. heating, ventilation and air conditioning industries to protect consumers from carbon monoxide exposure. Marketing of carbon monoxide detectors along with primary product lines; Need for consumers to be educated about carbon monoxide detectors.
- Questions. LANTHIER, GEORGE // Fuel Oil News;Feb2014, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p34
The article presents answers to questions related to the required test hole locations to speed up testing and whether oxygen sensor never lasts as long as the carbon monoxide (CO) sensor.
- Speed sensors. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Mar2014, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p50
The article offers brief information on FP-HP Magnetic rotational-speed sensors from Rheintacho Messtechnik GmbH.