- New hire at WF Meyers. // Stone World;Mar2000, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p26
Reports that Susan Morrison has joined the sales department at WF Meyers Co. in 2000.
- Contributors. // ISLE: Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature & Environment;Summer2013, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p719
The article offers brief profiles of several notable people who contributed to the writing of the journal including author Brian Bartlett, English professor Susan Signe Morrison and artist Julia Goodman.
- PEOPLE, FIRMS, AND PROMOTIONS. // Public Accounting Report;7/15/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p8
Career developments involving executives in the U.S. are mentioned including Dave Hinshaw of Dixon Hughes, Max Koss of Moore Stephens Frost, and Susan Morrison of Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra.
- MINUTE ON THE CLOCK. MORRISON, SUSAN // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/4/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4726, p56
In this article, Susan Morrison, general manager of Scotch Whisky Experience, Edinburgh, Scotland, talks about how whisky is driving international visits to Scotland. It is stated that Scotch Whisky Experience in Edinburgh has spent 3m pounds revamping its tour. Susan says that by the time tour...
- letters. Perna, Scott; Rickman, Greg; Harcourt, Peter // Cineaction;Sep89, Issue 17, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Critic's Choice: Things Great and not so Great," by Janine Marchessault that was published in the September 1989 issue, a letter which suggests the integration of pure of revolutionary culture...
- Sweet Dreams Are Made of This. GOLDBERG, MELISSA // O, The Oprah Magazine;Dec2016, p30
The article focuses on the White House pastry chef Susan Morrison, who bakes cakes and chocolates for the president of the U.S. especially during a special event.
- Thirty Ways of Looking at Hillary: Reflections by Women Writers. Seaman, Donna // Booklist;12/15/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p9
Reviews the book "Reflections by Women Writers: Thirty Ways of Looking at Hillary" by Susan Morrison
- MEMO PAD. James, Sara; Bercovici, Jeff // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/26/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 134, p13
The article reports on issues and events related to the mass media in the U.S. as of June 2006. Matt Cooper has resigned as political editor at time.com. David Lat has joined Elizabeth Spiers to develop a law blog. Susan Morrison has been appointed fashion editor at The New Yorker.
- NEW SALES MANAGER PROMOTED. // Stone World;Jan2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p36
The article reports on the promotion of Susan Morrison to the position of sales manager at W.F. Meyers Co., a Bedford, Indiana-based company that invented and produces some of the finest diamond cutting saws in the world. It include information on her job responsibilities, career background, and...