- New hire at WF Meyers. // Stone World;Mar2000, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p26
Reports that Susan Morrison has joined the sales department at WF Meyers Co. in 2000.
- Contributors. // ISLE: Interdisciplinary Studies in Literature & Environment;Summer2013, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p719
The article offers brief profiles of several notable people who contributed to the writing of the journal including author Brian Bartlett, English professor Susan Signe Morrison and artist Julia Goodman.
- PEOPLE, FIRMS, AND PROMOTIONS. // Public Accounting Report;7/15/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p8
Career developments involving executives in the U.S. are mentioned including Dave Hinshaw of Dixon Hughes, Max Koss of Moore Stephens Frost, and Susan Morrison of Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra.
- MINUTE ON THE CLOCK. MORRISON, SUSAN // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/4/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4726, p56
In this article, Susan Morrison, general manager of Scotch Whisky Experience, Edinburgh, Scotland, talks about how whisky is driving international visits to Scotland. It is stated that Scotch Whisky Experience in Edinburgh has spent 3m pounds revamping its tour. Susan says that by the time tour...
- Thirty Ways of Looking at Hillary: Reflections by Women Writers. Seaman, Donna // Booklist;12/15/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 8, p9
Reviews the book "Reflections by Women Writers: Thirty Ways of Looking at Hillary" by Susan Morrison
- letters. Perna, Scott; Rickman, Greg; Harcourt, Peter // Cineaction;Sep89, Issue 17, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Critic's Choice: Things Great and not so Great," by Janine Marchessault that was published in the September 1989 issue, a letter which suggests the integration of pure of revolutionary culture...
- MEMO PAD. James, Sara; Bercovici, Jeff // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/26/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 134, p13
The article reports on issues and events related to the mass media in the U.S. as of June 2006. Matt Cooper has resigned as political editor at time.com. David Lat has joined Elizabeth Spiers to develop a law blog. Susan Morrison has been appointed fashion editor at The New Yorker.
- Women Pilgrims in Late Medieval England (Book). Staley, Lynn // Medium Aevum;2002, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p163
Reviews the book 'Women Pilgrims in Late Medieval England: Private Piety as Public Performance,' by Susan Signe Morrison.
- What do you think of CIPD training? // Personnel Today;10/31/2006, p3
The article presents views of various people on training courses provided by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD). Cheryl Barker, HR manager of Piolax, feels that CIPD training courses are very expensive and always held in London, England. Victoria Hugheston, Recruitment...