- Growing more grain to meet demand. BURGENER, PAUL // Dakota Farmer;Oct2013, Vol. 132 Issue 10, p107
The article offers information on the requirement of advancing economies and seedling technologies to meet consumer demand of grains in the U.S.
- ICARHMA Discusses Global Industry Activities. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/14/2011, Vol. 244 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the discussion of the International Council of Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration d Heating Manufacturer's Associations (ICARHMA) regarding the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) global industry at its meeting in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
- Spark of an idea merits a loan. Miller, Jay // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/20/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p43
The article reports that Tremont Electric LLC has received a loan from the Cuyahoga County, Ohio to market its energy technology. The county commissioners have approved a sum of $55,000 to help the company do market testing and engineering. The loan has been provided from the county's North...
- Insiders Say Agents Must Embrace Technology To Thrive. // AirGuide Online.com;3/8/2010, p1
The article reports on the views of Expedia Inc. panelist Roy Graff regarding the technological innovations of travel agents.
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Dec2007, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p12
A calendar of events for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) engineering industry from January through September 2008 is presented which includes the American Boiler Manufacturers Association Annual Meeting, Water Management 2008, and Managing Construction Projects.
- HVAC straw poll. Sullivan, C.C. // Buildings;Nov94, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p42
No abstract available.
- Game plan 1995: Contain, consider, and convert. Sullivan, C.C. // Buildings;Jan1995, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p62
Focuses on heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) plans for 1995 by building owners in the United States. Phaseout of chloroflurocarbon (CFC)-based refrigerants; Alternatives for chillers; Alternatives in air conditioning; Conversion strategy; Case study of Fairmont Hotel in San Jose,...
- Controller sales switch up a gear. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep96, p42
Presents information on the central heating controls market in Great Britain. Steady increase in sales; Forecast for installations in 1997; Information on the incentive called Controls Cashback instituted by the Energy Savings Trust; Comments from Horstmann Timers and Controls sales manager,...
- Synergy of HVAC and Fire Research. Hill, James E. // HVAC&R Research;Jan2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Presents an introduction to the January 2005 issue of the "HVAC&R Research Journal."