- Beardow Adams sticks by hot melt technology. // Dairy Industries International;Nov97, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p43
Introduces an adhesive material developed by Beardow Adams company coded as BAM 811. Reason for the development of BAM 811; Benefits of utilizing the hot melt adhesive.
- Bonds when the heat is on. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p27
Introduces the BAM 974 adhesive from Beardow Adams which is designed to withstand more than 100 degree Celsius.
- UK:. // Converter;Oct2009, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the new-look web site of industrial adhesive company Beardow Adams in Great Britain in October 2009.
- Melts for fridges. Harding, Maria // Design Engineering;Sep98, p19
No abstract available.
- CAREER PATH. // Packaging Magazine;2/6/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p31
Reports on the appointment of Graeme Nutting to the board of directors Beadrow Adams, manufacturer of Hotmelt adhesives. Career background; Ambition.
- Company news. // Design Engineering;Feb98, p4
Presents news on engineering and manufacturing industries in Great Britain. Investment in production facilities and technical center by Beardow Adams at its Milton Keynes, England headquarter; Joint venture of IMO Precision Controls and SoftPLC Corp.; Acquisition of German company ASBY by...
- Saving money with hotmelts. Beardow, Nick // Packaging Magazine;8/14/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p24
Reports that hotmelt adhesives are an essential part of most high speed packaging operations in the U.S. Downtime cost on a typical high speed packaging line; Consideration of nozzle blockages as cause of machine downtime relating to adhesives; Hotmelts based on a raw material technology that...
- Getting stuck in. // Professional Engineering;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p7
Reports that Beardow Adams of Great Britain has ordered an integrated management information system from D&H Computing.
- Beardow Adams is New Owner of Collodin. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Mar2014, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the move of the adhesives manufacturer Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd. to acquire 100 percent of the shares of the adhesives manufacturer Klebstoffwerke Collodin GmbH.