- Shades of success. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2008, Issue 5589, p7
The article reports on Nathan Furniture's use of its first Show Van for the marketing of the Shades furniture range in Great Britain. The Shades range includes living, dining and occasional pieces. Andrew Cochrane, managing director of Nathan, claims that people really appreciate the quality of...
- BUILT TO LAST. Cochrane, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/27/2009, Issue 5630, p18
The article provides information about furniture maker Nathan Furniture. It states that the manufacturer was founded in 1916 by furniture maker Barnett Nathan. According to managing director Andrew Cochrane, the old values which the company started still stand. In connection, the product lines...
- Campaign to double turnover. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2007, Issue 5566, p6
The article reports that Nathan Furniture has planned to launch a national marketing campaign in Great Britain. It is stated that the campaign aimed to increase press coverage in the consumer home interest media as it looks to double the company's Â£3 million turnover. According to Andrew...
- THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA. Radford, Nicholas // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2015, Issue 5950, p19
The article reports on the acquisition of three brands from Morris Furniture, including Morris, Zone and Relaxateeze, by Nathan Furniture Group to expand business further. Topics discussed include views of Nicholas Radford, chairman of Nathan Furniture, related to the acquisition, appointment of...
- Industrywide importing association seeks members. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p10
Reports on the participation of manufacturers and retailers into the International Furniture Products Shippers Association (IFPSA) in Greensboro, North Carolina. Reduction of importing costs in the furniture industry; Function of IFPSA; Role of Jim Garst.
- Helping U.S. mfrs. battle back. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p15
Reports on the use of ï¿½leanï¿½ manufacturing by furniture manufacturers in the Greensboro, North Carolina. Mechanism of lean manufacturing; Advantages of blitz; Focus on improvement of furniture production.
- Why you should take the conference plunge. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;4/29/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p71
Presents several issues on furniture industry conventions in the U.S. Emphasis on the significance of conventions participation by retailers; Formulation of ideas for creativity of products; Information on the value of networking with other retailers during the conventions.
- Trends (manufacturer). // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p13
Analyzes the market trends of furniture manufacturers. Change towards transitional furniture; Influx of buyers and consumers upgrading the furniture; Interests on formal dining.
- Retailers see sales recover. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p2
Reports the recovery of furniture and floorcovering sales in Great Britain. Comparison of sales figures in October; Contrasts with sales in 2000; Number of retailers who agree to the growth of sales.