- Open + Direct profits down. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p2
Reports the decrease in profits of Open + Direct in Great Britain.
- Party players. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p8
Reports on the schedule of the Kensington Roof Garden exhibition at Earls Court in London, England. Sponsorship of the London Interiors Party by the credit firm Open + Direct Retail Finance; Total expected guests; Duration of the exhibition.
- Courts' new credit option. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2003, Issue 5336, p3
Reports on the decision of Courts to switch its retail credit business to Open + Direct in Great Britain.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p3
Presents updates relevant to the cabinetmaking business in Great Britain as of November 15, 2002. Re-accreditation of the customer service levels of Open+Direct; Acquisition of Townsend Associates by Peter Cook International.
- Viridian dismisses reports of sale. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p6
Reports the dismissal of sell retail credit of subsidiary Open+Direct by Viridian Group in Great Britain.
- Viridian sells insurance business. // Utility Week;5/10/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p5
Reports the decision of Irish insurance company Viridian to sell its financial services business Open+Direct to focus on its energy utility operations. Estimated worth of the sale; Cash flow of the company.
- More control for loans. // Cabinet Maker;11/18/2005, Issue 5465, p8
Reports on the decision of Open + Direct Retail Finance to devolve more decision making to retailers, through a new information technology system.
- New credit firm for Thomsons WoF. // Cabinet Maker;06/23/2000, Issue 5193, p6
Announces Scotland-based furniture retailer Thomsons World of Furniture's decision to switch consumer credit provider to Northern Ireland-based Open+Direct.
- A credit to the business. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p17
Reveals that financial services firms are aiding smaller furniture retailers in Great Britain offering consumer credit. Growth of consumer credit in the furniture retail sector; Internet-based systems developed by Open+Direct; Consumer credit offered by Halifax Cetelem Credit.