C-T teams up with V&A
- V&A inspires exclusive upholstery from C-T. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p3
Reports on the partnership between Christie-Tyler and the V&A Museum to create a stylish upholstery collection in Great Britain. Effects of the limited distribution of the distinctive furniture on margins; Composition of the V& Upholstered Furniture Collection; Styles of the furniture.
- Conran to launch affordable range. // Design Week;12/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p5
Reports on Terence Conran's re-entry into the mass furniture market through a deal with furniture maker Christie-Tyler. Effort to launch an affordable range of products; Content by Conran as name of the joint venture.
- Christie-Tyler showcase has contemporary feel. Waller // Cabinet Maker;09/24/99, Issue 5156, p2
Focuses on the products showcased in the Christie-Tyler carousel in South Wales. Change in upholstery motif; Fascination of public on contemporary products; List of upholstery products in the showcase.
- Second Thai firm for C-T. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p2
Reports on the investment made by Christie-Tyler to gain management control of Thai Maruni in Thailand.
- Restaurant industry vets team in foodservice development deal at country music museum. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p156
Reports the joint venture between restaurant industry veterans and an investment group to develop a foodservice operation at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville, Tennessee. Member countries of the joint venture; Relevance of the project on the relocation and expansion of the...
- River city. I.M. // New Orleans Magazine;Aug2003, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p28
Reports on a project to build a museum called the National Center for the Mississippi River which is being developed by the Tulane/Xavier Center for Bioenvironmental Research with support from a consortium of other institutions and agencies. Plans under the project; Origin of the idea for the...
- Affording luxury. Booth, Hannah // Design Week;2/13/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p11
Reports on Christie-Tyler's plans for its Content by Conran furniture range in Great Britain. Target consumers; Comments from James Benfield, chief executive of Christie-Tyler about the range; Benfield's career in the industry.
- All change at Christie-Tyler. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p7
Comments on the restructuring of Christie-Tyler upholstery group in Great Britain. Reasons for the restructuring; Improvement in import service; Benefits of manufacturers from export revenues; Increase in the demand for cheaper imports.
- Sensible move in South Wales. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p1
Comments on the decision of Christie-Tyler to reshuffle production in South Wales. Increase in the competition of imports among manufacturer; Impact of imports to the business performance of the company; Effects of restructuring to product marketing.