SAIC Awarded Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic Contract
- County mulls farming out technology services. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/16/98, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p4
Reports on San Diego County, California's initiation of a request for proposals to upgrade the county's information systems. Employment of technology consultants The Warner Group to structure the contract requirements; Expertise of Science Applications International Corp., one of those vying...
- SAIC To Compete For USJFCOM Joint Warfighting Center Support Team Work. // Defense Daily;12/8/2005, Vol. 228 Issue 41, p8
This article talks about the plans of Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) to compete for the U.S. Joint Forces Command's (USJFCOM) Joint Warfighting Center Support Team procurement as of December 2005. The company expects the request for proposal to be released in January 2006. SAIC...
- GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS AWARDED. // Air Jobs Digest;Apr2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p4
This section offers news briefs related to government contracts in the U.S. BAE Systems Technology Solutions & Services and Science Applications International Corp. won a contract from the Navy. A contract from the Naval Air Warfare Center was awarded to Technology and Supply Management for...
- SAIC Gets $47M TSA Contract for Hazardous Materials Disposal. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p7
The article reports that Science Applications International Corp. has received a contract from the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for the delivery of environmental management services including hazardous materials collection and disposal.
- Science Applications International Corp. [SAI]: SAIC Awarded Potential $95M in DHS Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/8/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p10
The article reports on the two contracts received by Science Applications International Corp. (SAI) from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection to modernize current tactical communications systems.
- Mentor-ProtÃ©gÃ© Relationship Essential for Success. Eger, Richard F. // San Diego Business Journal;7/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 28, pA3
Focuses on the importance of the mentor-protege relationship in the success of businesses handling government projects as reflected in the works of Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC). Contributions of small business partners; Commitment of SAIC to meeting small business...
- SAIC supports Air Force test and evaluation center. // Test & Measurement World;Sep2005, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p68
Reports on the award of a five-year contract to Science Applications International Corp. by the U.S. Air Force. Aim of the contract to provide engineering and technical services to support the operational test and evaluating center of the Air Force; Use of the services in evaluating operational...
- HHS contracts for bioterrorism initiative. // Fire Engineering;Jan2001, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p44
Reports that the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), a component of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, has contracted with Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) to establish a congressionally mandated bioterrorism initiative. Provisions of the...
- NASA Selects Ocean Color Services Contractor. // Wireless Satellite & Broadcasting;Sep2012, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p2
The article presents information on a contract between the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the defense company Science Applications International Corp. for ocean color services at the Goddard Space Flight Center of NASA in Greenbelt, Maryland.