Implant Sciences Nabs Awards in China, U.S
- Implant Sciences Receives $750K from DHS. // Airport Security Report;10/22/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p4
The article reports on the $750,000 phase II contract received by Implant Sciences Corp. from the Department of Homeland Security's Science & Technology Directorate in the U.S. Implant Sciences has been commissioned to bring the next phase of the handheld trace explosives sampler which will be...
- TSA Awards Implant Sciences Potential $162 Million For ETDs. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;11/12/2014, p4
The article reports on a contract awarded to explosive trace sensors and systems manufacturer Implant Sciences Corp. (IMSC) by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to provide the agency with IMSC's Quantum Sniffer-B220 desktop explosive trace detectors (ETDs), as of November 2014.
- Implant Sciences [IMX]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/9/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p1
This section offers news briefs related to the U.S. public sector. A new office was opened by Smiths Detection in the U.S. to serve as the center of excellence for its Homeland Security Sales and Marketing, Global Service Organization and Finance and Administration for the Americas. Government...
- Implant Nabs More International Orders for Handheld Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences (IMSC) has received international orders for its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detector, including a deal in Uzbekistan for airport security.
- Implant Sciences [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Launches Bench-Top Explosives and Narcotics Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the launch of a bench-top explosives and narcotics trace detector, the Quantum Sniffer QS-B220, by Implant Sciences which will be offered for checkpoint screening applications worldwide.
- Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Nabs Additional Quantum Sniffer Orders. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the orders received by Implant Sciences Corp. to supply its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detectors to customers in China and other countries.
- Middle East Customer Orders $1M in Implant's Handheld Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/14/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences has won a 1.1 million U.S. dollars order from a Middle East client for the company's handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosive trace detection units.
- Earnings News & Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/8/2013, p6
The article provides data which showed that the net loss of Implant Sciences in the fourth quarter of 2012 has widened due to an increases of 1.6 million U.S. dollars of stock-based compensation expense, increased operating expenses, and higher interest expense.
- Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Expands Sales Channels. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p9
The article announces the expansion of sales channels of Implant Sciences Corp.