Navy Awards Cross Match $2.7M for Biometric Jump Kits
- Cross Match, L-1, Receive Initial U.S.-VISIT Upgrade Orders. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/5/2007, Vol. 236 Issue 44, p9
The article reports on the government contracts received by Cross Match Technologies and L-1 Identity Solutions. The companies have received initial orders for their 10-print fingerprint systems as part of an upgrade of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's U.S.-VISIT program that requires...
- India Certifies Cross Match Products For UID Project. // Defense Daily;9/24/2010, Vol. 247 Issue 60, p7
The article reports that two of the biometric capture devices from Cross Match Technologies Inc. have been certified by the Indian government for the country's unique identification numbers (UID) project.
- India using Cross Match Guardian for Employment Program. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 17, p8
The article reports on the collaboration of Cross Match Technologies and its technology partner Smart ID with the Indian government to help register rural residents for a national guaranteed employment program.
- 3M [MMM]: Cogent, Inc. [COGT]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/27/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p1
This section offers news briefs on terror response technology companies, including a 3.3 million U.S. dollar contract received by IPKeys Technologies LLC from the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the status of the cash tender offer of 3M for Cogent Inc., and the plan of Cross...
- Cross Match Introduces Palm and Fingerprint Scanner. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;7/21/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p6
The article evaluates the L Scan 1000PX, a compact, high-resolution 1000 ppi fingerprint and palm print scanner for booking criminal suspects into police identification systems, from Cross Match Technologies.
- Face-Recognition Cameras. // District Administration;Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p16
The article evaluates the security camera from Cross Match Technologies Inc.
- Cross Match Introduces New SEEK Upgrade. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;4/13/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p8
The article introduces the SEEK II Quad Reader, an upgrade to the handheld multimodal biometrics device of Cross Match Technologies.
- Cross Match Debuts Web-Based Biometric Software Application WEBS. Host, Pat // Defense Daily;8/15/2012, Vol. 255 Issue 34, p6
The article offers a preview of the Web-based biometric software application WEBS from Cross Match Technologies Inc.
- MAGIC FINGERS. // Technology Review;Nov2001, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p21
Features a fingerprint capture device by Cross Match Technologies in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Ability of the device to sense blood flow patterns in the finger; Sensitivity of the product for different applications; Product price.