MDI Announces First European Sale of CTX 5800 EDS
- Morpho Detection Notches $32M TSA Order for Trace Detectors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;1/5/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p11
The article reports on the task order received by Morpho Detection from the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to provide Itemiser DX desktop explosive trace detection systems.
- UNDER CONTRACT. // Hill;11/21/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 133, p11
The article offers information on government contracts awarded to business enterprises including the agreements between U.S. Transportation Security Administration and Morpho Detection, U.S. Coast Guard and Ahtna Environmental and U.S. Postal Service (USPS) and Sierra Mechanical Contracting.
- CLEARED FOR CANADA. ALLETT, TOM // Airports International;Nov2014, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p28
The article offers information on the desktop Itemiser DX explosives trace direction detector from Morpho Detection Inc.
- Israel Accepts Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector For Government Use. // Defense Daily International;4/23/2010, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p5
The article presents information regarding the approval of Israeli Prime Minister's Office on Morpho Detection's Itemiser DX explosive trace detection (ETD)'s proposal to provide security in Israel.
- Israel Accepts Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector For Government Use. // Defense Daily;4/15/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the approval of the Itemiser DX explosive trace detection (ETD) system from Morpho Detection to be used by government agencies in Israel for border crossings, transportation facilities, and civilian facilities and institutions.
- TSA Pilots Morpho Detection's MobileTrace in Surface Transportation Modes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/29/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p6
The article focuses on the MobileTrace and Hardened MobileTrace handheld explosives trace detection system from Morpho Detection tested by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) with Transportation Security Officers at a Greyhound bus station, ferry and cruise ship terminals in...
- MORPHO RECEIVES CATSA $6M ORDER. // Airports International;Oct2015, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p98
The article offers brief information on the five CTX explosives detection systems (EDS) ordered by the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) from Morpho Detection Inc.
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/19/2013, p1
This section offers news briefs related to terrorism response technology in the U.S. as of November 2013, including a contract received by Morpho Detection, Inc. from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to supply its explosives detection systems, the sale of QS-B220 desktop...
- Hong Kong International Upgrades Baggage Screening. // Airport Security Report;12/15/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p9
The article reports that Morpho Detection Inc. has been given a contract to install four CTX 9400 Dsi explosives detection systems (EDS) at the Hong Kong International Airport.