FEMA Certifies TCS Commercial Mobile Alert System
- Tandem opens IN development facility. Bernier, Paula // Telephony;11/14/94, Vol. 227 Issue 20, p14
Reports that Tandem Telecom, a division of Tandem Computers Inc., has opened a new development center in Plano, Texas. Development of applications that can run on the vendor's intelligent network (IN) platforms; Software partners; Tandem Computer's open Nonstop Himalaya servers.
- STOCK SPOTLIGHT. // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p32
Focuses on the shares of TeleCommunication Systems Incorporated. Result of the acquisition of the assets of Open Telephone Network by the company; Change in the revenue guidance for 2002.
- Nexus locks Aptel acquisition. // RCR;01/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p20
States that Aptel Limited was acquired by Nexus Telecommunication Systems Limited. Detailed information on acquisition; When the transaction was closed; Comments from Yaron Sheinman, chairman of the Nexus board of directors; Reference to Amnon Shefi, president and chief executive officer.
- TCS Re-Ups Cisco Creds. // CT Daily;3/22/2013, p1
The article reports that TeleCommunication Systems Inc. (TCS), supplier of messaging and location technology located in Maryland has renewed its Cisco Master Service Provider Certification for cloud and managed services.
- TeleCommunication Systems (TCS) introduces Intrepid9-1-1 portfolio of next-gen core services. Jackson, Donny // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;6/30/2015, p1
The article evaluates the Intrepid 911 portfolio of next-generation core services by TeleCommunication Systems Inc.
- TeleCommunications Taps Ex-Morgan Stanley Banker for M&A. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/09/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p5
Deals with the decision of TeleCommunications Systems Inc. (TSI) to hire Donald Hubbard as its senior vice president for corporate development. Professional background of Hubbard; Efforts and plans of TSI to acquire complementary technology companies; Revenues of TSI for the second quarter of 2000.
- SnapTrack, TCS partner on wireless location server platform. // RCR Wireless News;7/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the partnership between SnapTrack Inc. and TeleCommunications Systems Inc. Reason for the partnership.
- TCS hopes October 911 date brings location services to forefront. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p15
Reports that TeleCommunication Systems Inc. (TCS) is hoping that the United States Federal Communication Commission's Phase II E911 requirements will open up the market for its privacy technologies and will start mobile-location services. Why deploying E911 will accelerate mobile-location...
- TCS DEPLOYS 42 WIRELESS INTERNET GATEWAYS. // Tele-Service News;Jan2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the deployment of several wireless Internet gateways in carrier networks worldwide by TeleCommunication Systems Inc.