SAIC, McAfee Partner on Cyber Security Solutions
- New Mexico Tech Signs Strategic Agreement. // New Mexico Business Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p7
Announces the strategic agreement between New Mexico Tech university and Science Applications International Corporation in New Mexico. Goals of the partnership; Business issues to be addressed; Expectations from the relationship.
- Bluetooth to go native on Windows. Neel, Dan // InfoWorld;06/19/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p16
Deals with the announcement of Intel that it will work with Microsoft to integrate its Bluetooth software with Windows. Information on the corporate division added by Intel; Significance of the Bluetooth Congress 2000; Details on the Bluetooth car kit introduced by Motorola company.
- SAIC, Wingcast Ink Contracts With Ford, HP. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p9
Reports the partnership between Ford Motor Co. and the Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) in San Diego County, California. Job responsibility of SAIC; Benefits of Ford on the partnership; Application of global positioning system in the collection of data.
- Motorola wins TETRA contract for '04 Olympics'. // RCR Wireless News;1/5/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the partnership among Motorola Inc., Science Application International Corp. and Siemens AG to provide radio communications for public-safety agencies during the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Greece. Value of the contract to Motorola; Expected date of the network operations; Greek...
- Raytheon joins SAIC in pursuit of ATCOTS. // Air Traffic Management;Spring2008, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the partnership between Raytheon Technical Services Co., a subsidiary of Raytheon Co. and Science Applications International Corp. to pursue the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Air Traffic Control Operations Training Solution (ATCOTS) program. ATCOTS is an FAA...
- Clients and Partners. // MultiLingual;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p10
The article offers news briefs on partnerships and deals between translation service providers. Plunet GmbH and MemSource Technologies have announced a partnership to initiate integration of Plunet BusinessManager with MemSource Cloud and Server while Instituto Crevantes has selected SeproTec...
- SAIC Joint Forces Deal Worth as Much as $284M. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;6/22/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p8
The article reports on the deal agreed by Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) with the U.S. Joint Forces Command. It reveals that the deal was valued at a disclosed amount of $284 million which will last until 2014. The agency stresses that the company will offer engineering,...
- Security goal: Smarter containers. // Fleet Owner;Apr2004, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p72
Reports on the partnership between General Electric Co. and Science Applications International Corp. to develop an integrated system for protecting ship containers from unauthorized intrusions or theft.
- MG and Shanghai plan Polish plant purchase. // Professional Engineering;10/20/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p12
The article reports on the plan of MG Rover of buying the Polish car maker Daewoo-FSO in Warsaw, with the backing of Shanghai Automotive (SAIC), in a move to expand its reach to Eastern Europe. MG Rover started talks to buy the company in 2002 and has renewed these in the light of its planned...