Northrop Grumman to Supply Rapid DNA Identification System to BIMA
- Termination for Convenience. // Army Lawyer;Jan2001, Issue 338, p51
Presents cases on termination of government contract for convenience in the United States. Termination of the space station program under contract of Northrop Grumman Corp.; Application of the Short Form termination clause; Possibility of dispute in the convenience settlement.
- Northrop abandons tanker bid, citing favoritism toward Boeing. Snyder, Jim // Hill;3/9/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the abandonment by Northrop Grumman Corp. of a 35 billion U.S. dollars Air Force refueling tanker contract because of alleged favoritism toward Boeing Co.
- Northrop Grumman To Supply Rapid DNA Identification System to BIMA. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;10/31/2011, Vol. 252 Issue 22, p4
The article reports that Northrop Grumman Corp. has received a contract from the U.S. Army for the development and supply of human deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) identification systems to the Biometrics Identity Management Agency. It is mentioned that Northrop will work along with its partner...
- Military biometrics sensors and database technology to be provided by Northrop Grumman and IntegenX. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p35
The article reports that Northrop Grumman Corp. Information Systems and IntegenX Inc. had been chosen by the U.S. Army Biometrics Identity Management Agency in Washington D.C. to supply RapidHIT 200 Human DNA Identification System. The move is said to be part of the U.S. Department of Defense...
- Egypt upgrading Hawkeye fleet. Rivers, B. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jan2000, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the contract of Northop Grumman's Integrated Systems and Aerostructures to upgrade the Egyptian Air Force's E-2C Hawkeye airborne early warning and control aircraft.
- IPWireless technology chosen for NYC public-safety network. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p37
The article reports that New York City handed Northrop Grumman a contract to build and maintain a wireless broadband public-safety network designed to add high-speed data and video capabilities to the city's first responders and transportation personnel. The network is expected to give...
- New Northrop Grumman ruggedized handheld computer chosen for U.K. Bowman project. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p38
Reports the contract awarded to Northrop Grumman Corp. by the Ministry of Defense in Great Britain. Development of the Next Generation handheld computers for defense, public safety and paramilitary applications; Use of the computers in the BOWMAN battlefield communication systems; Hardware...
- Northrop Gets $70M Deal For Global Hawk Parts. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p5
The article reports on the 70 million dollars contract for spare parts for the Global Hawk aircraft awarded by the U.S. Department of Defense to Northrop Grumman Corp.
- NGC to Supply AN/SPQ-9B Radars for U.S. Navy Vessels. Drubin, Cliff // Microwave Journal;Dec2013, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p39
The article reports on the $20.4 million contract awarded by the U.S. Navy to security company Northrop Grumman Corp. to supply three AN/SPQ-9B radar systems for amphibious and Arleigh Burke class ships in the second quarter of 2015.